Birmingham vs San Diego was a barnburner. 20,986 in attendance at SDCCU Stadium. Looking forward to the Alliance Championship in Vegas. Thinking it will be San Antonio vs Orlando, but this league has had surprises. 

Edited by UtahUtesFan

6 hours ago, PatriotsWin! said:

I want to watch a game on TV but I guess they're only online? I'm probably not going to watch if it's online only, oh well.

NFL Network carries 2 AAF games a week, CBS Sports Network has 1 game a week. The 4th game has been split between CBS (National), TNT, or B/R Live Streaming. 

Has anyone notice nfl potential anywhere? 

It seems to be more a retirement league than a developmental league. Heaps of browns player I recognize.

Charles johnson, randell hall, Jordan leslie, trent Richardson. 

Charles johnson looks like he could make a comeback. 

4 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Has anyone notice nfl potential anywhere? 

It seems to be more a retirement league than a developmental league. Heaps of browns player I recognize.

Charles johnson, randell hall, Jordan leslie, trent Richardson. 

Charles johnson looks like he could make a comeback. 

They have two former browns safeties that I would like to bring back. Derron Smith. Drafted by Cincy in ‘15 played for the Browns in 17. He might be the best safety in the league. Micah Hannerman or something like that. He is playing pretty well. He was an UDFA for the Browns last year. Micah is more FS ans derron is more SS