AAF

Johnny Nix

10 hours ago, BayRaider said:

They are not gonna aim to be a development league and hire a bunch of 70 year old coaches. Plus the logos and team names for the AAF are all absolutely dreadful. Expecting XFLs logos and names to be very good just like last time.

McMahon will be focused on less crazy antics this time and more on football. AAF does have a head start on talent though. 

The XFL will fail unless it pitches itself as a developmental league.

If it tries to compete with the NFL it will lose. There aren't good enough players to compete and any popular ideas it comes up with, the NFL will copy.

The AAF might survive because it isn't competing with the NFL, it has a role alongside it

Edited by BigMountainGoat

40 minutes ago, BigMountainGoat said:

Why? Last time I checked I wasn't employed to name franchises

The AAF names aren't great, but at least there is a bit of originality with some of them.

I said. 

Seriously though, there ones were dog ****. 

I gave a generic list that was better than their list. 

The only one I like is Brigham Iron, the rest are meh, like the fleet, terrible, football names should be strong or intimidating at least. 

Lions, bears, Vikings, eagles, rams are all bad tough, the fleet, and the apollos are soft.