Which team is the biggest treadmill team in the NFL?

UtahUtesFan

Steelers have absolutely been a "Treadmill team" for the last decade.   

They may not be mediocre....but they are seemingly doing the same thing every year.....losing to bad teams in the regular season, finishing between 8-8 and 12-4, and disappointing in the playoffs.   

17 hours ago, Roninho said:

Yes 4 year in a row division champ i think. Different team since 2010

LT was only LT for 2 of those 4 years though. He wasn't the best back in league after 2007 and was shell of himself his final season. AJ Smith and Norv are main culprits of why the Chargers fell out of being contenders in that timeline after 2010 and Mike McCoy from 2013 onward to 2016.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/13/2019 at 6:02 PM, NFL_Announcer said:

Miami or Detroit, easy. The ownership for both teams is generally terrible.

Detroit in all their years has never been to a Super Bowl or really been that competitive in the playoffs.

Miami hasn't done jack since 72' and even then they could've lost that Super Bowl. And if they draft Kyler Murray with their 1st, lol..... 

Most of both team's draft picks have been pretty underwhelming to boot. I'll never forget spitting cereal milk all over my apartment floor when the Dolphins drafted Ted Ginn with the 9th overall. Guess it wasn't as bad as Heyward-Bey. Oh, let's throw Oakland in the mix as well. That team has done jack all since Gruden left and then traded one of the best defensive players in the game and the only receiving threat their QB had away.

Are you trolling? They easily won a title in 73

19 hours ago, orpheus200 said:

Are you trolling? They easily won a title in 73

Meant 1972-73 season. But you're correct in the technical sense the actual Super Bowl win was in 73. And 'easily'? Meh. They didn't really dominate any of the games they played post regular season. Also, many sites still reference '1972' as the actual season. For one:

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/mia/1972.htm

Archived