First Round - First Mock for 2019

Apollo

14)   Atlanta Falcons – Rashan Gary, DE Michigan

Right position but def. a guy im not really interested in getting drafted to the falcons in the 1st round.   I really don't like his laziness and inconsistency when i watch him play.  I had the same exact feelings about Jamal Anderson when we drafted him in the 1st round at 8.  I would rather have Jefferey Simmons, Christian Wilkins, Dexter Lawrence, or Cody Ford before him at this point. 

As far as that goes i would MUCH RATHER trade our #14 pick + 2nd round pick to move up to get Quinnen Williams at 6 or  7 who i think is the best player in this entire draft  with a bonus that he is at our biggest position of need as well. 

LOL at this comment section.

But anyway, yeah, I also am not into the Browns pick--more of a 2nd rounder and one I'm not especially into in a very deep WR class.  I believe we could get someone of similar talent in the third round.

FWIW, my pick there would be Christian Wilkins or Deandre Baker, though it seems a bit early for Baker unless he kills the combine.

A second round would be nice as well.

Not going to lie but this is pretty terrible for the Titans. Why exactly are we drafting a RB? Henry was basically our offense down the stretch and played like a top 10 RB and they have Dion Lewis behind him. Absolutely no reason to draft a RB. Interior OL to actually open up holes for the RBs we have now. Or someone to get after the passer.

Good Heavens....The Bucs are NOT drafting a qb. Literally every player drafted after us (besides Murray) would be better, including the TE (and we have 2 that would be the starter on at least 25 teams). In this particular scenario Quinnen Williams would be the obvious pick.

Archived