The 2019 CHIAVERTINI Award Show

MWil23

Gentlemen,

@mistakey has asked me if I could get the ball rolling on our annual show. The date is TBD, pending when I get the PM's from the other guys in charge of hosting their respective award, as well as my own write-ups. That said, I thought it was time to reserve an official thread. The dress code is black tie only. For those of you who haven't been around for 10+ years, this will be your first experience, so you should be super excited.

This is who is presenting what:

Me:

Mary Kay Cabot (hottest takes)

Skip Bayless (Biggest homer)

Hyde Chubb's Johnson (funniest)

@LETSGOBROWNIES:

Baker Mayfield

Tony Grossi

Jim Donovan

@ReggieCamp:

Crackburn/MVP

@mistakey:

Butch Davis

Buddeh Boy

Freddie Kitchens

@Kiwibrown:

Brady Quinn

Orson Charles

Perennial Browns Kicker

@mistakey @LETSGOBROWNIES and @Kiwibrown still need to get their award write-ups to me, and our fearless leader @ReggieCamp has already gotten his to me. Since mistake is going to be on his honeymoon, he asked if I would take over. I am a poor man's replacement for mistake, who puts on the greatest Chiavertini Show ever. That said, I'll believe he won't be here when I see it. I fully expect this from Mistake on his honeymoon:

Wife: "Hey babe, come find me!!!"

Mistake: *In annoyed voice* "Ugh, give me a few minutes. I gotta get this done!!!!!!"

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

@mistakey, do you have any recommendations on how this should go? Should we do ALL awards at once (I just post them), or one a day for a while, etc?

one a day for awhile seems pretty interesting.  i was thinking all in one night but like do em one at  a time so people can read em and interact and such kinda like we did at the last time

but i like this one a day for awhile thing.  lazytimeeeeee

36 minutes ago, mistakey said:

one a day for awhile seems pretty interesting.  i was thinking all in one night but like do em one at  a time so people can read em and interact and such kinda like we did at the last time

but i like this one a day for awhile thing.  lazytimeeeeee

Hell nah, one award a day? By the time we hit the Tony Grossi award, he'll actually be retired. 

If you want to build suspense, there's a balance. You don't drag it out as long as humanly possible. You do it to the point where it still keeps interest.

So please, don't.

Just don't.

Please.

40 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Ok how about this:

I will go first, starting tomorrow since I’m the replacement host for mistake.

@LETSGOBROWNIES will present his awards next whenever is best for him.

@mistakey will present his next whenever is best for him.

@Kiwibrown will go after that.

@ReggieCamp will close it out with the MVP.

That work?

Can I put one up for tonight to start , as i have one of the leas prestigious awards to present, ida spelling mistaks one. 

Id be happy if we all just prsetn a **** show of awards over 2-3 days.

Also are we keeing i in this thread or posting each in their own thread.

Archived