The 2019 CHIAVERTINI Award Show

MWil23

4 hours ago, DawgX said:

I probably deserve MVP but I'll take the award knowing I defend the dangerous one and the hero we deserve in Baker Mayfield.

Thanks, brothers. <3

Image result for takes a bow gif

Sure others deserved it more, but you were willing to scuff your knees and put your mouth where the voters' money is. Congrats! Keep up the good fight, and stop calling my grandma, she said it's over. Have some pride, man.

12 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Makes ignoring my wife, kids and job all worth it.

Although I think @DizzyDean got robbed9_9:D I guess you da man. Your neglect of your family inspires me to neglect mine. Thank you for that. You've been a constant presence for good in these parts, and you gave me a sweet pic for my profile. One day, after @NudeTayne has won the MVP and sets the forum on fire just to watch the world burn, we'll look back to today as our glory days.

Congrats, my man! The crown looks good on ya.

2 hours ago, NudeTayne said:
2 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Great, the one time my vote actually mattered.

I would have rather undeservingly tied than lost to who rightfully should have (and did) win.

You had my vote, buddy!

I mean I was just being funny by voting for you, it was a joke in itself. While you won the award it really is a forum award because we all thought it would be funny to give the least funny poster the award for being funny and we made it happen!

Sorry, It was getting too close to a hug moment so it had to be done.

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Makes ignoring my wife, kids worth it.

Yeah, for us too. They paid each of us to assure you won MVP so you would continue to ignore them as much as possible. Don't be upset, they said they loved you it's just that you are always there and sometimes, well, I guess it doesn't all need aired out. I'll PM you additional details of their specific complaints.

27 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

I mean I was just being funny by voting for you, it was a joke in itself. While you won the award it really is a forum award because we all thought it would be funny to give the least funny poster the award for being funny and we made it happen!

Sorry, It was getting too close to a hug moment so it had to be done.

Nope. Bring it in, buddy.

3 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

Sure others deserved it more, but you were willing to scuff your knees and put your mouth where the voters' money is. Congrats! Keep up the good fight, and stop calling my grandma, she said it's over. Have some pride, man.

I can't help that I like those German GILFs.

Archived