The 2019 CHIAVERTINI Award Show

MWil23

The Tony Grossi Award (Most Negative Poster)

tony-grossijpg-f7c385d77f00c15b.jpg

The Award

An award in honor of the greatest heel in Cleveland media history, it goes to the man who consistently displays a love of pissing in everyones Cheerios.

While the competition can be stiff, there was only ever one true candidate.  It’s my honor (I guess?) to present this award to.....

giphy.gif 

@sdrawkcab321

Poster Bio

Nestled somewhere in the Cleveland suburbs (somewhere nice obviously, not a crappy spot where scrubs live) is a man whose outright negativity and complaining is known throughout this forum.  A man so negative, he complains about championship teams and All-Star players.  A man capable of taking a dump on the joy of others without remorse or second thought.  A savage individual who enjoys torturing humans so much he became a male nurse. Disgusting.

1YcssW.gif

(Scrabble IRL)

While his negativity is impressive, we must also commend his ability to troll goobers and a particular homer, buno.  They are the ying to one anothers yang.  Watching them battle is a thing of beauty.  The unbridled enthusiasm juxtaposed to unrelenting negativity.

tenor.gif 

tenor.gif 

So let’s all raise an appletini to scrabble, our lovable grump.

giphy.gif 

Well gentlemen, I'm your host, and thus far, I'm doing a terrible job. I've created 3 different threads, tagged countless people, but really didn't officially kick this thing off. Thankfully we have a lot of forgiving members, right?

tmimn.gif

Ugh, well, tough crowd. Well, I'm going to do my best to rebound from this,

Just-When-I-Think-You-Couldnt-Possibly-B

present, what is undoubtedly, while the most obvious award other than perhaps @sdrawkcab321 as our own beloved Randy Quaid, present the following:

THE SKIP BAYLESS AWARD

CapitalUnimportantAmericanbulldog-max-1m

This award goes to the biggest homer, someone who will back anyone and everyone the Browns hire as coach, GM, any player ever (other than Josh Gordonl, who apparently killed his firstborn child), and someone who is basically the anti-scrabble. This poster isn't willing to be rationale or use evidence (it's for the weak). On the off chance that he does use evidence, it usually looks something like this:

pchart1.jpg

In all honesty, I thought that this poster had this award on complete LOCKDOWN, and I feel bad for almost jinxing him. Who could possibly be more of a homer than him? Last week, for about 48 hours, he lost the prestigious Skip Bayless award...and he didn't just lose it, but he lost it to a GIANTS FAN!!!!!!!!!!! What followed next was undoubtedly one of the greatest comeback stories of all time, reminding us to never underestimate the heart of a champion. Let's go to the replay:

Giants fan:

tumblr_oyf37gbbSC1rghka1o1_500.gif

After a day of game planning and responding, our hero emerged

the-ultiamte-warrior-running.gif

Wait a minute!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes...it's @buno67's music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Nick Chubb is the best RB in the NFL"

*Posts evidence of YPC in 2018*

1c5cfcf8c501f7103e8a36d31ff8b87b56f20e1a

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not like this!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's done it! Nick Chubb is not only better than Saquon, he's the best running back in the NFL!

Congratulations Buno! You deserve it!

LONG LIVE THE KING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

Congratulations buno and mike, your awards really could have been interchangeable. You're both typo loving homers.

Scrabble, you are the most backwards fan we have so enjoy being recognized for your screen name.

I wasn't here for the original award show but knowing this is part two I have to believe it went much better than this. I blame this MWil23 guy, you win the Steve Harvey award.

Just kidding, you have done an adequate job considering who you are working with and the fact that you only being on this site for a few weeks, maybe a month now?

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, POSTERS OF ALL AGES
WELCOME TO THE AWARD THAT EVERYONE WAS WORRIED FOR

THE BUTCH DAVIS AWARD
511022ba13fdb.image.jpg

THE ONE AND ONLY, THE PANIC ATTACK HAVING, ACADAMIC CHEATING LOOK THE OTHER WAYING, LOSING THEIR COOL SON OF A GUN
WHILE FAR OFF THE DEEP END, BUTCH DAVIS STILL IS THE ONLY PERSON TO TAKE US TO THE PLAYOFFS

THE WINNER OF THIS AWARD, WELL, MAY BE OFF THE DEEP END, AND CURRENTLY UNREACHABLE
BUT ILL BE DAMNED IF HE WONT PROTECT THE NAME OF THE BROWNS IN NFLN

LOSERS OF THIS AWARD, PLS DONT GET TOO ANGRY.  IF YOU DO, JUST GO INTO THE KAREEM HUNT THREAD IN NFLN AND TRY AND WIN THE NEXT BUTCH DAVIS AWARD.  IM SURE ONE OF YOU CAN GET BANNED FOR 2X AS LONG AS THE WINNER @bosko1616

SINCE HES BANNED, HE COULDNT MAKE IT BUT WE HAVE HIM HERE VIA SATELLITE!!!!!  CONGRATS!

hqdefault.jpg

Archived