The 2019 CHIAVERTINI Award Show

MWil23

16 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

Wow! I don't know what to say other than SUCK IT @Mega Ron!! Don't bring that week sauce up in my house! I own you, Ron. I own your mom! I'm a golden god! 

Sorry...ego went critical mass. 

There are so many I want to thank for this award...bacon, chips ahoy, double stuffed Oreo's, beer, bacon, my wife for begrudgingly touching my lil Vienna sausage on special occasions, God, Big-&-Tall clothing outlets, Baker Mayfield, Bosko, John Dorsey, lil Wayne, Pat Benatar, Ike Turner- my inspiration...

I appreciate the votes. I'm just glad to have found your guys' lil corner of the interwebs where my tomfoolery is borderline acceptable, and to be welcomed with open arms was incredibly generous of you all. And finally, for all of you who voted for MegaRon, I hope you all die slow and painful deaths.

Easy buddy.  @Mega Ron was still on the winning side of the two greatest competitions in the history of man kinds and you lost both times.

I think that equates to something like @Mega Ron 200 and @Fatgerman 1

WELCOME TO THE FREDDIE KITCHENS AWARD PRESENTATION FOR BEST MODERATOR

as everyone knows, pretty much this forum is one big episode of celebrity jeopardy 

maxresdefault.jpg

and lets be real we're all sean connery
except for maybe fat german who is clearly turd ferguson

the people nominated for best Alex Trebek 

Celebrity_Jeopardy_-_Jap_Anus_Relations.

was literally

no one
a person who doesnt do the job
and the only person whos been willing to do the job since the last ones either went MIA or became seattle seahawks fans or got kicked off the show

in the end there was only one possibility for this award... its

@ReggieCamp

JUST KIDDING.  the winner is!!! @freakygeniuskid thank you for all you do around here, keeping us in line (barely) and letting us go hard like bosko

5 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Gentlemen (Let's be honest, there aren't any ladies here, but we rule this place)

tenor.gif?itemid=10034914

As your host, it is my distinct pleasure to announce our next award *Checks to see what in the world it is and what semi-relevant soul won it*

hqdefault.jpg

The next award was a very close one

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Hyde Chubb's Johnson (Funniest)

This award is appropriately named for all of the borderline inappropriate jokes make on behalf of true Cleveland Legends with euphemisms for names, especially running backs (I'm disappointed that we couldn't get a Benjamin "The Legend" Gay reference in here and move to change the name effective immediately). My main concern with the Kareem Hunt signing is either that:

A: He doesn't have a euphemism

giphy.gif

or, more likely

B: A beloved member of our forum will almost certainly get banned for rhyming said name with another 4 letter word after a few cold ones on a Sunday afternoon

source.gif

Let's be honest. This may be the most hotly contested and highly debated award, since our forum is clearly the funniest and greatest one on the planet. We run this place.

14ZO.gif

A little background on the winner:

A. He's a former very polarizing teenage moderator

giphy.gif

B. He's endeared himself to this forum with random humor, gifs, edited posts/quotes, and doesn't always play by the rules, by he plays by our rules

giphy-5.gif

C. He's an equal opportunity deprecating humor user

tenor.gif?itemid=5337886

Congratulations at DaB...I mean, @NudeTayne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

SPEECH!!!!!!!!!! SPEECH!!!!!!!!!!!! SPEECH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy-downsized.gif?cid=549b592d5b21d16a

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

UnripeElatedGentoopenguin-size_restricte

Drumroll, please.

Im+okay+with+double+d+and+marie+_31a6cbb

I would like to thank all of @MistaBohmbastic's burner accounts, the only non-jackals and hyenas in the forum, for making this possible. It's been a long hard road to immediately getting paged, but it was worth it. 

AgitatedImmaterialCaribou-small.gif

A special shout out to our newest Cleveland Brown, Hareem Kun.

As your former teenage moderator turned teenage moderator, I'd like to tell those who say I was too young for the award, well,

I'm all grown up now.

UY1110_a__20692.1443128390.jpg

For those who voted for Tayne, even despite unending ridicule (from Tayne mostly)

giphy.gif

I appreciate you.

6 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Drumroll, please.

I would like to thank all of @MistaBohmbastic's burner accounts, the only non-jackals and hyenas in the forum, for making this possible. It's been a long hard road to immediately getting paged, but it was worth it. 

As your former teenage moderator turned teenage moderator, I'd like to tell those who say I was too young for the award, well,

I'm all grown up now.

For those who voted for Tayne, even despite unending ridicule (from Tayne mostly)

giphy.gif

I appreciate you.

I reluctantly voted for you, not because you're not funny, but because I worried your Grand canyon sized ego might destroy us all. But you were the easy choice. No one came close IMO. Congrats you crazy SOB. Take a victory lap!

18 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Image result for the next

Image result for Darrin Chiaverini

Image result for award

Is pretty much the opposite of Chiaverini.............. The Image result for brady quinn shirtless Award for best looking avitar

Image result for Chris Farley GIf shirtless

the Nominations went to

@MWil23  - @dawgdish  - @DaWg_LB.  - @candyman93  - @NudeTayne  - @Bucketheadsdad  - @MistaBohmbast

Image result for clapping at the oscars GIF

This man has been a faithful member of the Browns FF since I was in the early days of my Browns Fandom.  He is a Champion in the gameday threads, and a force for good on FF Browns forum.

Image result for Simpsons applause

He is also the sole fan in the USA of this sport

Image result for AFL GIFs

(which doesn't have a rules book as aussies can't read, let alone construct full sentences)

As voted by your peers, the 2019 2nd not annual Brady Quinn chiaverni award for best looking Avitar.......

Image result for the winner is

Drum roll please

Image result for awards drum roll GIF

@Bucketheadsdad

Related image

congratulation! 

Image result for Homer Simpson bucket head

8 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Gentlemen (Let's be honest, there aren't any ladies here, but we rule this place)

tenor.gif?itemid=10034914

As your host, it is my distinct pleasure to announce our next award *Checks to see what in the world it is and what semi-relevant soul won it*

hqdefault.jpg

The next award was a very close one

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Hyde Chubb's Johnson (Funniest)

This award is appropriately named for all of the borderline inappropriate jokes make on behalf of true Cleveland Legends with euphemisms for names, especially running backs (I'm disappointed that we couldn't get a Benjamin "The Legend" Gay reference in here and move to change the name effective immediately). My main concern with the Kareem Hunt signing is either that:

A: He doesn't have a euphemism

giphy.gif

or, more likely

B: A beloved member of our forum will almost certainly get banned for rhyming said name with another 4 letter word after a few cold ones on a Sunday afternoon

source.gif

Let's be honest. This may be the most hotly contested and highly debated award, since our forum is clearly the funniest and greatest one on the planet. We run this place.

14ZO.gif

A little background on the winner:

A. He's a former very polarizing teenage moderator

giphy.gif

B. He's endeared himself to this forum with random humor, gifs, edited posts/quotes, and doesn't always play by the rules, by he plays by our rules

giphy-5.gif

C. He's an equal opportunity deprecating humor user

tenor.gif?itemid=5337886

Congratulations at DaB...I mean, @NudeTayne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

SPEECH!!!!!!!!!! SPEECH!!!!!!!!!!!! SPEECH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy-downsized.gif?cid=549b592d5b21d16a

5 hours ago, mistakey said:

WELCOME TO THE FREDDIE KITCHENS AWARD PRESENTATION FOR BEST MODERATOR

as everyone knows, pretty much this forum is one big episode of celebrity jeopardy 

maxresdefault.jpg

and lets be real we're all sean connery
except for maybe fat german who is clearly turd ferguson

the people nominated for best Alex Trebek 

Celebrity_Jeopardy_-_Jap_Anus_Relations.

was literally

no one
a person who doesnt do the job
and the only person whos been willing to do the job since the last ones either went MIA or became seattle seahawks fans or got kicked off the show

in the end there was only one possibility for this award... its

@ReggieCamp

JUST KIDDING.  the winner is!!! @freakygeniuskid thank you for all you do around here, keeping us in line (barely) and letting us go hard like bosko

5 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Drumroll, please.

I'm all grown up now.

giphy.gif

I appreciate you.

Enjoy scrolling past that ya schmucks.

The Jim Donovan Award (Best Use of GIFs)

Jim%20final_1513614426918.jpg_11973795_v 

The Award

An award honoring the poster who’s best able to use GIFs, images and memes to accurately and humorously describe things they aren’t otherwise capable of by using words like a normal person.

Much like a toddler who can only point to the toilet to express their need to rock a duece, this poster likely lacks almost all functioning language skills.  In fact, I’d imagine irl he probably struggles to communicate any information to others, mostly just mumbling gibberish and giggling.  In all likelihood this individual likely lacks the basic skills needed hold down a job or ever convince another person to fornicate with him.  This award will surely be the highlight of their existence.

The Winner (of the award, not someone you’d actually describe as a “winner”)

giphy.gif 

@MWil23

To the surprise of no one, mwil did the imaginable and won the award he basically spent a week campaigning for.

To show our appreciation, I’m asking that everyone tag him in a post with your favorite gif.  It doesn’t have to be in this thread, it can be any thread.  I just would love to see him blown up with notifications (so he knows how much we appreciate him).

Like this....

@MWil23

giphy.gif 

Got it?

giphy.gif 

That’s said, mwil is muh dude and and one of my favorite posters.  We got back to #teamAnderception and have the good sense to live in the better part of Ohio.

Cheers bud.

Archived