The 2019 CHIAVERTINI Award Show

MWil23

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

The Jim Donovan Award (Best Use of GIFs)

Jim%20final_1513614426918.jpg_11973795_v 

The Award

An award honoring the poster who’s best able to use GIFs, images and memes to accurately and humorously describe things they aren’t otherwise capable of by using words like a normal person.

Much like a toddler who can only point to the toilet to express their need to rock a duece, this poster likely lacks almost all functioning language skills.  In fact, I’d imagine irl he probably struggles to communicate any information to others, mostly just mumbling gibberish and giggling.  In all likelihood this individual likely lacks the basic skills needed hold down a job or ever convince another person to fornicate with him.  This award will surely be the highlight of their existence.

The Winner (of the award, not someone you’d actually describe as a “winner”)

giphy.gif 

@MWil23

To the surprise of no one, mwil did the imaginable and won the award he basically spent a week campaigning for.

To show our appreciation, I’m asking that everyone tag him in a post with your favorite gif.  It doesn’t have to be in this thread, it can be any thread.  I just would love to see him blown up with notifications (so he knows how much we appreciate him).

Like this....

@MWil23

giphy.gif 

Got it?

giphy.gif 

That’s said, mwil is muh dude and and one of my favorite posters.  We got back to #teamAnderception and have the good sense to live in the better part of Ohio.

Cheers bud.

Damn, this is the one that I hope to win in the future. 

I must be pretty good with them, because if I remember correctly, a while back, someone (looking at you, nude.....I think), called me out for posting little more than gif after gif to express my views.  :) 

The Image result for Orson Charles

For the poster who is most likely to show up in FF NFL GEN to defend 
Image result for Baker mayfield cops GIF

while some of us sit around the Browns forum trying to understand what Cryptic Tayne is talking about. Some men go to the Dark lands of NFL Gen, to defend the Browns and Baker.

Image result for BakER MAYFIELD CHANT gif

Image result for BakER MAYFIELD BROWNS gif

The nominees 

Buno67 whose defensive strategy goes like this

Image result for donald Trump wrong GIF

@malibuspeedrace

I couldnt find any of his posts defending Baker

Image result for Well played GIF

And @dawg10 who shows up all like

Image result for reasonable arguing GIfs

The winner of the Orson Charles award is one of the most respected members of the Browns forum, he is reasonable, he is articulate, he knows football, and he knows the NFL. He was one of the first members on the forum to get on the Baker train, but he doesnt get caught up in  the hype, he represents Browns fans well across the board. This award is well deserved.

@dawgx!!!

Image result for cheering gif

Congratulations making FF great again!

Well done from @kiwiX and all the dawgs across the board.

5 hours ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Damn, this is the one that I hope to win in the future. 

I must be pretty good with them, because if I remember correctly, a while back, someone (looking at you, nude.....I think), called me out for posting little more than gif after gif to express my views.  :) 

It was indeed me. What else can I say but that I hate memes? I don't trust 'em. They're not right, ain't natural.

3 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

The Image result for Orson Charles

For the poster who is most likely to show up in FF NFL GEN to defend 
Image result for Baker mayfield cops GIF

while some of us sit around the Browns forum trying to understand what Cryptic Tayne is talking about. Some men go to the Dark lands of NFL Gen, to defend the Browns and Baker.

Image result for BakER MAYFIELD CHANT gif

Image result for BakER MAYFIELD BROWNS gif

The nominees 

Buno67 whose defensive strategy goes like this

Image result for donald Trump wrong GIF

@malibuspeedrace

I couldnt find any of his posts defending Baker

Image result for Well played GIF

And @dawg10 who shows up all like

Image result for reasonable arguing GIfs

The winner of the Orson Charles award is one of the most respected members of the Browns forum, he is reasonable, he is articulate, he knows football, and he knows the NFL. He was one of the first members on the forum to get on the Baker train, but he doesnt get caught up in  the hype, he represents Browns fans well across the board. This award is well deserved.

@dawgx!!!

Congratulations making FF great again!

Well done from @kiwiX and all the dawgs across the board.

*@kiwi10

3 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

This started off rough but it seems to have gotten smoother recently. That's what dress rehearsals are for I guess. When do the real awards start with the real winners not these scout team fill ins?

The current awardees of the Chiavertini up to this point in the show:

7848A6AB8EF12335D3F23EA136B10D3634481ABF

Archived