The 2019 CHIAVERTINI Award Show

MWil23

2 hours ago, mistakey said:

browns-gm-john-dorsey-discusses-the-upco

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNER OF THE BUDDEH BOY (BEST SCOUT AWARD) @Mind Character
For all the ribbing that you get - you do put a lot of work into this forum and encouraging higher thought here in our own little hellhole.  And for that - we thank you.  Seriously.

Congrats, Mind. Yaw wicked smawt. Keep up the good work.

Image result for the next

Image result for Darrin Chiaverini

Image result for award

Is pretty much the opposite of Chiaverini.............. The Image result for brady quinn shirtless Award for best looking avitar

Image result for Chris Farley GIf shirtless

the Nominations went to

@MWil23  - @dawgdish  - @DaWg_LB.  - @candyman93  - @NudeTayne  - @Bucketheadsdad  - @MistaBohmbast

Image result for clapping at the oscars GIF

This man has been a faithful member of the Browns FF since I was in the early days of my Browns Fandom.  He is a Champion in the gameday threads, and a force for good on FF Browns forum.

Image result for Simpsons applause

He is also the sole fan in the USA of this sport

Image result for AFL GIFs

(which doesn't have a rules book as aussies can't read, let alone construct full sentences)

As voted by your peers, the 2019 2nd not annual Brady Quinn chiaverni award for best looking Avitar.......

Image result for the winner is

Drum roll please

Image result for awards drum roll GIF

@Bucketheadsdad

Related image

congratulation! 

Image result for Homer Simpson bucket head

1 minute ago, Kiwibrown said:

Image result for award

Is pretty much the opposite of Chiaverini.............. The Image result for brady quinn shirtless Award for best looking avitar

the Nominations went to

@MWil23  - @dawgdish  - @DaWg_LB.  - @candyman93  - @NudeTayne  - @Bucketheadsdad  - @MistaBohmbast

This man has been a faithful member of the Browns FF since I was in the early days of my Browns Fandom.  He is a Champion in the gameday threads, and a force for good on FF Browns forum.

Image result for Simpsons applause

He is also the sole fan in the USA of this sport

Image result for AFL GIFs

(which doesn't have a rules book as aussies can't read, let alone construct full sentences)

As voted by your peers, the 2019 2nd not annual Brady Quinn chiaverni award for best looking Avitar.......

Image result for the winner is

Drum roll please

Image result for awards drum roll GIF

@Bucketheadsdad

Related image

congratulation! 

Image result for Homer Simpson bucket head

Deserving, overdue, the right choice. Congrats, you old so-and-so.  You partially inspired my pic, you and LBG. Take a bow, sir!

And today, I am once again reminded how much Hendrix is disrespected. Taken for granted. Thrown aside like some street peasant you all pass by on the sidewalk without any sense of acknowledgement out of fear that they will beg you for crack money.

The other day, I saw someone call Joe Thomas the Jimi Hendrix of Left Tackles. I was appalled. To think someone actually views Hendrix at that low of a level...WHAT HAS OUR SOCIETY COME TO?!

Sigh.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

When's the last time you heard Homer Simpson say something that was even a fraction as evocative as that? Let alone with a god damn bucket on his head

Today, our forum took a step back.

Regretfully,

@JimiHendrix_Rocks024

@MistaBohmbastic

Image result for who GIF

Image result for award

the Nominations went to

This man has been a faithful member of the Browns FF since I was in the early days of my Browns Fandom.  He is a Champion in the gameday threads. 

2 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

TROLLING.

I don really know who he is beyond a musician, who died, and some people love him. 

The single most revolutionary musician of all time. The one and only complete package.

NOBODY put on a show like Hendrix. Every aspiring musician wishes they can try to capture that emotion and soulfulness that Hendrix conveyed with every single note he played.

His talents were other-worldly. The English language does not do justice to how impactful Hendrix was to the world in so many different facets. 

The only other thing I'll say - There will never be another, and no one ever has, nor ever will come close to doing what Jimi once did.

1 minute ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

The single most revolutionary musician of all time. The one and only complete package.

NOBODY put on a show like Hendrix. Every aspiring musician wishes they can try to capture that emotion and soulfulness that Hendrix conveyed with every single note he played.

His talents were other-worldly. The English language does not do justice to how impactful Hendrix was to the world in so many different facets. 

The only other thing I'll say - There will never be another, and no one ever has, nor ever will come close to doing what Jimi once did.

Can’t lie I’ve always wanted to see Hendrix duo up with Metallica. 

3 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

Have a favorite Hendrix album?

6 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Can’t lie I’ve always wanted to see Hendrix duo up with Metallica. 

Saw Metallica. They were excellent. Was still more awestruck watching Rainbow Bridge on YouTube before Janie Hendrix removed it. 

When they transition right from "Hey Baby" into "In From The Storm" it's like GOT DAMN SON IS THIS WHAT AN EARGASM FEELS LIKE

5 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Have a favorite Hendrix album?

It rotates from month to month depending what phase I'm going through.

But right now it's Band of Gypsies

6 hours ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

Yeah? I once heard that ACDC Rocks. 

Gentlemen (Let's be honest, there aren't any ladies here, but we rule this place)

tenor.gif?itemid=10034914

As your host, it is my distinct pleasure to announce our next award *Checks to see what in the world it is and what semi-relevant soul won it*

hqdefault.jpg

The next award was a very close one

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Hyde Chubb's Johnson (Funniest)

This award is appropriately named for all of the borderline inappropriate jokes make on behalf of true Cleveland Legends with euphemisms for names, especially running backs (I'm disappointed that we couldn't get a Benjamin "The Legend" Gay reference in here and move to change the name effective immediately). My main concern with the Kareem Hunt signing is either that:

A: He doesn't have a euphemism

giphy.gif

or, more likely

B: A beloved member of our forum will almost certainly get banned for rhyming said name with another 4 letter word after a few cold ones on a Sunday afternoon

source.gif

Let's be honest. This may be the most hotly contested and highly debated award, since our forum is clearly the funniest and greatest one on the planet. We run this place.

14ZO.gif

A little background on the winner:

A. He's a former very polarizing teenage moderator

giphy.gif

B. He's endeared himself to this forum with random humor, gifs, edited posts/quotes, and doesn't always play by the rules, by he plays by our rules

giphy-5.gif

C. He's an equal opportunity deprecating humor user

tenor.gif?itemid=5337886

Congratulations at DaB...I mean, @NudeTayne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

SPEECH!!!!!!!!!! SPEECH!!!!!!!!!!!! SPEECH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy-downsized.gif?cid=549b592d5b21d16a

Archived