The 2019 CHIAVERTINI Award Show

MWil23

9 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

The Jim Donovan Award (Best Use of GIFs)

Jim%20final_1513614426918.jpg_11973795_v 

The Award

An award honoring the poster who’s best able to use GIFs, images and memes to accurately and humorously describe things they aren’t otherwise capable of by using words like a normal person.

Much like a toddler who can only point to the toilet to express their need to rock a duece, this poster likely lacks almost all functioning language skills.  In fact, I’d imagine irl he probably struggles to communicate any information to others, mostly just mumbling gibberish and giggling.  In all likelihood this individual likely lacks the basic skills needed hold down a job or ever convince another person to fornicate with him.  This award will surely be the highlight of their existence.

The Winner (of the award, not someone you’d actually describe as a “winner”)

giphy.gif 

@MWil23

To the surprise of no one, mwil did the imaginable and won the award he basically spent a week campaigning for.

To show our appreciation, I’m asking that everyone tag him in a post with your favorite gif.  It doesn’t have to be in this thread, it can be any thread.  I just would love to see him blown up with notifications (so he knows how much we appreciate him).

Like this....

@MWil23

giphy.gif 

Got it?

giphy.gif 

That’s said, mwil is muh dude and and one of my favorite posters.  We got back to #teamAnderception and have the good sense to live in the better part of Ohio.

Cheers bud.

tenor.gif

britney-crying-gif-156.gif

dawson-crying-animated.gif?w=600&h=401&c

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTO7Dw_GHxwCicAYjzJOeR

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

E0ovLgD.gif

12 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

The Jim Donovan Award (Best Use of GIFs)

Jim%20final_1513614426918.jpg_11973795_v 

The Award

An award honoring the poster who’s best able to use GIFs, images and memes to accurately and humorously describe things they aren’t otherwise capable of by using words like a normal person.

This is, while a total backhand, 100% accurate. I'm like the anti @Mind Character, using pictures instead of 1,000 words.

Much like a toddler who can only point to the toilet to express their need to rock a duece, this poster likely lacks almost all functioning language skills.  In fact, I’d imagine irl he probably struggles to communicate any information to others, mostly just mumbling gibberish and giggling.  In all likelihood this individual likely lacks the basic skills needed hold down a job or ever convince another person to fornicate with him. 

So many truths here. I basically have spent the last 4 years of my life teaching my kids between 8-16 months sign language so that they can communicate with me. This isn't because I'm an awesome father,  but rather the grunting and groaning and high pitched screams are a complete inconvenience to me and I get extremely overwhelmed and frustrated.

As I'm a teacher and a coach and get paid to communicate for a living, I may need to rethink everything in my life. I'm now scared.

This award will surely be the highlight of their existence.

Existence, no. Year thus far...ABSOLUTELY!

The Winner (of the award, not someone you’d actually describe as a “winner”)

giphy.gif 

@MWil23

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I'm so extremely blessed and excited. There are so many people that I'd like to thank and owe for this award.

Chris Farley

giphy.gif

Anyone/everyone from The Office

giphy.gif

About any movie, especially one from the 80's or 90's

tenor.gif?itemid=5442516

And obviously, the gif that put me over the edge thanks to @Kiwibrown, dancing Jean Claude

giphy.gif

To the surprise of no one, mwil did the imaginable and won the award he basically spent a week campaigning for.

As a history and political science teacher, I decided to take the approach of campaigning without actually announcing my candidacy and gaining a lot of steam before the election process.

To show our appreciation, I’m asking that everyone tag him in a post with your favorite gif.  It doesn’t have to be in this thread, it can be any thread.  I just would love to see him blown up with notifications (so he knows how much we appreciate him).

Like this....

@MWil23

giphy.gif 

Got it?

giphy.gif 

After putting my kids to bed last night, I saw double digit alerts on my feed. Thank you all for that. The rush of anxiety in that 10 minute period of time was truly fantastic.

That’s said, mwil is muh dude and and one of my favorite posters.  We got back to #teamAnderception and have the good sense to live in the better part of Ohio.

The guy is the only QB to lead us to double digit wins in over 20 years. He's THE MAN. What more does he need to do?

derek-andersonjpg-f41ca1fbc10c01cc_large

35 years old and still in the league, CHECK

Pro Bowl, CHECK

Super Bowl appearance, CHECK

Meanwhile, Brady Quinn was in the booth as a commentator last year while Derek Anderson was dominating as a starter:

giphy.gif

Cheers bud.

giphy.gif

7 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

This started off rough but it seems to have gotten smoother recently. That's what dress rehearsals are for I guess. When do the real awards start with the real winners not these scout team fill ins?

forgot to tell u that you pulled a @Mega Ron and lost the funny vote by 1 vote as well you spectacular failure

Now it’s time for the Crakburn Award.  This award goes to the poster that is deemed to be our Most Valued Poster (MVP).

The nominees are… I don’t even know who the nominees are, so forget that.

Image result for i have no idea what i'm doing

A little bit about the winner of this award…

He lives in Ohio (that will narrow it down!). He started posting here when @bruceb was still eating solid food.

Image result for cranky old man gif

Turn-ons:  Sashi Brown, Orson Charles, his @Fatgerman-sized pile of likes.

Image result for sashi Brown gif

Turn-offs:  Dizzy trolls, cheesy traitors, @buno67's brother-in-law.

Image result for traitor gif

Yeah, he posts a lot. Yeah, he likes to pick the occasional fight.  But he’s a smart guy who has way more intelligent takes than not.  Throw in some well-timed humor, and you’ve got yourself an MVP.  Ladies and gentlemen, the Chiavertini for the Crakburn Award goes to…

@LETSGOBROWNIES  !!!!!!!

Image result for applause gif

And when you're the MVP of the best sub-forum, that probably makes you the MVP of the entire site.

Image result for mic drop gif

Archived