Preseason Week 3: Ravens vs. Bills

coordinator0

So, the game is tomorrow. To be honest the only thing I'm interested in seeing is nobody getting hurt. Nothing else matters. Does anybody else have more... in-depth thoughts? :D I think this is everybody:

@drd23 @wackywabbit @Danand @RavensfanRD @paraven @DontTazeMeBro @Darth Pees @berlin calling @BaltimoreTerp @sp6488 @OleXmad @RavensTillIDie @M.10.E @Ray Reed @Stance Punk @ravens_rool28 @Rein 

I'm interested to see how the defense plays for a full half, also interested to see what o-line they trot out since this game will more than likely determine who starts where. Aside from that hopefully no one gets injured but with our luck....Yikes.

I hope we go with LT: Stantley LG: Jensen C: Zuttah RG: Yanda RT: Howard  for our o-line but I have a feeling Zuttah is gonna push Jensen to the bench and we're gonna start hurst at LG.

Beat me to it c0

Like OleXmad, the OL configuration will be the most interesting/useful thing to me, even if whatever group it is will be mediocre at best.

I'll also be interested at who plays the majority of snaps at CB in the first half, and where?  Does Marlon Humphrey only rotate in at outside CB? Who is the starting slot CB? When does Jaylen Hill play?

I think who gets snaps at FB might be interesting too.  Will they actually use Ricard there whenever they need a FB or only in the red zone?  Will they use him on passing plays?

I really doubt we get to see anything that would give us real clues about where we stand as a team week 1.

I just hope to see the fringe players play a lot. Let Hill get as many reps as he can at various positions, let Ricard prove what he can do. The same with Reynolds

Archived