Who is the game 1 starter?

TKellion

You tell what you would do.Whether it be draft,FA or trade.Be imaginative.Crazy is ok with me.I been crazy a long time.Honestly,My choice for QB is Clayton Thorson NW.Good size,very athletic and a good arm with accuracy.Should be available in the 2nd round or later.OK guys have at it ;)

10 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Colt McCoy but given his history he won't finish the year and if we re-sign Josh Johnson, hell finish the year as our starter or whatever QB we draft.

If J J makes this team- THAT may be the backbreaker for me ! 

I say clear the QB room and fill it with Rypiens

QB1 Brett- 

QB2- Mark- should be cheaper given his age and has as many rings as Foles. Besides, who better to have Brett’s back as Snyder, Allen, and Gruden try to ruin him  

QB3 Angela- Lingerie League MVP. Hey, it would be better than watching Mark Sanchez

I’ll say it again, Jay is the HC and Colt will be the starter. We don’t have the money for Allen to go out and acquire Flacco or Foles. The only thing he might do is sign Bridgewater or Tyrod Taylor.

Colt would have been our day one starter in 2018 if Brice hadn’t worked out the Alex trade and then told Doug and Jay about it afterwards. And, as @lavar703 wanted to do even after we traded for Alex, Mason Rudolph would’ve/should’ve been Colt’s back up.

Archived