Browns sign Kareem hunt

sdrawkcab321

50 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Love sauerkraut. Parents made it all the time. I plan on making it now that I have the means. 

My family on my dads side came from Germany on the border of France and Germany on the Rhine. 

Sauerkraut is awesome if you cook it right. Drain the juice and soak it in chicken broth and apple cider vinegar overnight, fry up in a pan chopped onion, garlic, and bacon, add that to the kraut - grease and all, brown sugar, misc seasoning, sliced pork tenderloin, and cook in a slow cooker or crockpot for 8-12 hours. I'm going by memory, but I think that's the family recipe. So good. Might give you the runs, but so worth it. 

5 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

Sauerkraut is awesome if you cook it right. Drain the juice and soak it in chicken broth and apple cider vinegar overnight, fry up in a pan chopped onion, garlic, and bacon, add that to the kraut - grease and all, brown sugar, misc seasoning, sliced pork tenderloin, and cook in a slow cooker or crockpot for 8-12 hours. I'm going by memory, but I think that's the family recipe. So good. Might give you the runs, but so worth it. 

Screw it . I’d eat the whole pot.

3 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

I think most of America actually agrees with you. I don't, though, fwiw (@LGB for White knighting); the word literally means "blacky". It's time for people to do a little DMT or something and see that their illusory identifications mean jack squat in the bigger picture. We are all one people. It's seriously dumb shiz to taunt one's physical features. It's even worse to  physically harm someone with a weak sauce taunt as the justification. $0.02.

I love this.

One of your best ever. Legit lol'd.

Cabbage.

🤷‍♂️ It worked for Mixon.

Except if it was a white player and a black woman, he might never play again. But white privilege...

In both of your wettest dreams, like throw away the bed kind of moisture.

I think my problem is: I have beyond white guilt. I have German white guilt. That's next level. I don't know if you heard, but we kinda sorta tried to exterminate an entire race of people whom we felt were inferior. So half my family tried to exterminate the Jews, and the other half enslaved Africans and tried to exterminate Native Americans. I pretty much hate myself.

2 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

I think my problem is: I have beyond white guilt. I have German white guilt. That's next level. I don't know if you heard, but we kinda sorta tried to exterminate an entire race of people whom we felt were inferior. So half my family tried to exterminate the Jews, and the other half enslaved Africans and tried to exterminate Native Americans. I pretty much hate myself.

So your family didn’t come here until the 50s?

2 hours ago, JDD said:

I'll disagree only because as an adult you need to know when to walk away. There were no winners in that situation. 

true but when Hunt has been drinking at his own party and had the ladies removed because he found out their age, they then start acting up. Sober Hunt might know when to walk away. Intoxicated Hunt doesnt

16 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

So your family didn’t come here until the 50s?

No, my old man was stationed in Frankfurt in the Army back in the early 80's. He's from Rootstown Ohio. His mother's side immigrated from Germany in the 1820's. His father's side came from England around 1710-1720.

While in Germany, he met my German mother. Both were 19 or 20. She got pregnant, they got hitched. But in 86, he decided he was done with the Army after an injury left him with a permanent disability, and decided he was going back home to Ohio. My mother wanted nothing to do with moving to the States, or being a parent to be honest, so they split, she stayed, and my old man brought me and my older brother home. I have another brother, half from my dad and another broad. My mom ended up having another son years later. So I have a half bro there.

Truth be told, I have a couple other half siblings from my pappy's philandering.

So technically I'm 3/4 German, but I didn't think Fat3/4German had the same ring to it.

8 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Wtf is going on in this thread?  Spending all day on the crapper and 23 and me stories?

Jesus @FatAustrian, I can’t derail a thread this well....

Let's talk about this. How does it make you feel when I hijack a thread? 

41 minutes ago, buno67 said:

true but when Hunt has been drinking at his own party and had the ladies removed because he found out their age, they then start acting up. Sober Hunt might know when to walk away. Intoxicated Hunt doesnt

Sober Hunt should know that drunk Hunt doesn't make good decisions and keep drunk Hunt away.

6 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Sober Hunt should know that drunk Hunt doesn't make good decisions and keep drunk Hunt away.

Now he's Cleveland Hunt, so no more shenanigans, young man. At least he's in a RB room with good influences. Chubb is as square as it gets and Duke hasn't been in any trouble. 

2 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

tl;dr bacon grease + sugar = gud taste

2 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

Interesting sense of ownership.

Archived