Browns sign Kareem hunt

sdrawkcab321

Dorsey has the reputation of rolling the dice on problem children, but I don't think we should act like he takes everyone with character concerns.  I do think he does his homework, and I do think he says no thanks to plenty of these cases.  I mean, he did trade Josh Gordon, so it's not like he has open arms for everyone.

Hunt is still a scu.bag.  I get being pumped to have a great football player on the team, and that he is a local kid, but he is a clown.  Besides tossing that girl to the ground, he sucker punched someone at Put N Bay, and he had another altercation at a Club in KC.  Dude is trash, but whatever.  

Weapons for Baker Mayfield? Chubb, Hunt, Johnson, Landry, Calloway, Higgins, Perriman, Njoku is a nice bunch at ones disposal. I would like a second TE to pair with Njoku and another young talented kid in the draft just incase we lose Perriman or Higgins to FA in 2020. Keep that cupboard stocked.

6 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

Dorsey has the reputation of rolling the dice on problem children, but I don't think we should act like he takes everyone with character concerns.  I do think he does his homework, and I do think he says no thanks to plenty of these cases.  I mean, he did trade Josh Gordon, so it's not like he has open arms for everyone.

I agree, thugs not drugs.

jk, as far as we know Hill doesnt continue be domestically violent. 

Callaway a part from an old roach has been solid. 

I don’t know mind this signing at the moment. He def has an anger issue, drinking issue, or both because of his history. Cons, he is back home in the area that cost him his career in KC and around the friends that are not a good influence on him. Pros, he is home around his family  and other positive in fluences in his life like the good friends like old coaches and etc.

if the league deem he is allowed to come back, then some people shouldn’t be so butt hurt about it because the league allowed him back in. If he is banned, well it really doesn’t hurt the team all that much. 

Just wonder what the plan will be for Duke or will they make him a full time WR now maybe 

4 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I don’t know mind this signing at the moment. He def has an anger issue, drinking issue, or both because of his history. Cons, he is back home in the area that cost him his career in KC and around the friends that are not a good influence on him. Pros, he is home around his family  and other positive in fluences in his life like the good friends like old coaches and etc.

if the league deem he is allowed to come back, then some people shouldn’t be so butt hurt about it because the league allowed him back in. If he is banned, well it really doesn’t hurt the team all that much. 

Just wonder what the plan will be for Duke or will they make him a full time WR now maybe 

Not a matter of being butt hurt about the league allowing him to play...more about the fact that this cat has been violent on at least 3 occasions, and I would guess that number is probably significantly higher.  He put the boots to some chick downtown, and people acting like "who cares" wasn't anyone I know.  Like I said...dude can ball, but he is straight trash human being.  And btw, the whole "people make mistakes" argument may hold water with 1, possibly 2 incidents.  After that, you are who you are.

lmao...this coming from a guy who "crucified" a pot head!!!

6 minutes ago, buno67 said:

We are going to find out if he wants football or thug life, I didn't think he was a thug before the NFL.

People do make misatkes, he didn't necessarily know they were mistakes until they had actual consequences. Josh Gordon did rugs regularly, it didnt cos him anything until 2014.  

he will be suspended for a long time nothin changes for Chubb or Duke. 

Archived