Browns sign Kareem hunt

sdrawkcab321

15 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Players won’t care a bit about the off the field stuff if he balls out.

That’s how it should be. 

When it comes to signing a player, as long as it does destroy a locker room. It should be good. 

Prolly wont make Duke happy tho but who knows

1 minute ago, buno67 said:

That’s how it should be. 

When it comes to signing a player, as long as it does destroy a locker room. It should be good. 

Prolly wont make Duke happy tho but who knows

duke dont want to run the ball.  he said it point blank.  he wants to catch the ball.  thats how you get paid as a RB

Depending on how long he's suspended, this gives us the most talented backfield in the league. Doubt he's here beyond next season, though.

And why do people keep suggesting we'll trade Duke? Makes no sense whatsoever. We have cap space, Hunt will likely miss a significant part of the season and isn't signed beyond next year, and Duke is more of a weapon in the passing game. No reason at all to trade Duke, IMO.

6 minutes ago, mistakey said:

duke dont want to run the ball.  he said it point blank.  he wants to catch the ball.  thats how you get paid as a RB

3 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

He needs to just switch to being a slot WR.

Yeah they need to work Duke into the slot more and get him a couple handoffs here and there.

Maybe return some punts or kicks too.

Plus, we were lucky last year that no one got banged up.  If someone goes down for a couple games, we’re covered.

18 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I’m not going to get too excited about this until I know how long he’s suspended. I think there’s a good chance he never plays a down for us. 

I’m gonna say 6 games. He’ll be ballin out trying to get paid in 2020 by mid October.

Archived