Browns sign Kareem hunt

sdrawkcab321

24 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

A part from a plucky attitude, he sucks  team devalve for 4th te.

yeah im def not confidenet in devalve making the team
that being said not confident in charles making the team

i think theyll draft another TE this year

17 minutes ago, mistakey said:

yeah im def not confidenet in devalve making the team
that being said not confident in charles making the team

i think theyll draft another TE this year

If devalve didn’t get cut last year despite never practicing or playing I don’t know what will get him cut 

48 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

This looks to be a very good TE draft. 

Well, Dorsey got us our QB to match up with KC and KC's RB + Chubb to match up with KC.

Now all we need is our Kelce combined with Njoku for our TE to match up with KC.

I'm so torn on this signing. I watched Hunt at UT and was glad he was successful at KC. That video could have been a lot worst but it's still a huge negative on him.

I'm in the wait to see how this plays out camp. Is he getting a 6+ game suspension into 2019? Are we looking to gain some draft picks if he qualifies for a season next year as a RFA?

48 minutes ago, bruceb said:

Well, Dorsey got us our QB to match up with KC and KC's RB + Chubb to match up with KC.

Now all we need is our Kelce combined with Njoku for our TE to match up with KC.

I'm more hoping OBJ smacks a broad on video so the Giants cut him and we pick him up. Speaking of OBJ, was talking to a buddy today who brought up something I hadn't thought of. Yes, there are provisions in his contract that make it expensive to trade him, but if he wants outta NY bad enough, he can restructure his contract to make it easier. Just something to chew on. There's gotta be a reason Juice keeps recruiting his boy.

10 minutes ago, JDD said:

I'm so torn on this signing. I watched Hunt at UT and was glad he was successful at KC. That video could have been a lot worst but it's still a huge negative on him.

I'm in the wait to see how this plays out camp. Is he getting a 6+ game suspension into 2019? Are we looking to gain some draft picks if he qualifies for a season next year as a RFA?

See where we are at contract time a lto happens between then and now.

If hunt lights it up, we keep him.

If chubb lights it up, and hunt is meh, keep both. 

See how Duke responds. 

10 minutes ago, JDD said:

I know most won't agree with me, but if a white person calls a black person the N word, that black person should have a free pass to kick that cracker, regardless of gender. And supposedly that's what she called him that fired him up.

1 minute ago, Fatgerman said:

I know most won't agree with me, but if a white person calls a black person the N word, that black person should have a free pass to kick that cracker, regardless of gender. And supposedly that's what she called him that fired him up.

I agree.

And any of us should be able to put forearms against the heads of stupid people who walk abreast, slowly, obstructing passage.

4 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

I didn't realize cracker applied to all genders. 

1 minute ago, Fatgerman said:

He should have been smart enough to walk away and go back in his room. No level of derogatory slur warrants an NFL player to lay his hands on a female. Sticks and stones man  

With that said, i hate downplaying violence against women but  what he did was not the worst I’ve seen and not egregious enough to bar him form getting a second chance. 

Archived