Browns sign Kareem hunt

sdrawkcab321

22 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

Sense a lot of rage in this statement 😂 From experience?

Yesterday I almost shoved the face of a guy who literally, intrusively and offensively, to me at least, physically stuck himself between me and the produce I was viewing.

I did in an alternate universe.

I could have made it seem like an accident in this one. ;)

1 minute ago, Kiwibrown said:

I agree, 6 seems fair 

But with the wy culture is outside of football it will be all pitch forks and torches if he gets 6

They should give him the 10 game suspension with a clause that if he jumps through some predetermined hoops, like counseling or speaking to kids about violence etc..., those 10 games will be cut in half to 5 or 6. That way, the outraged can have their blood, but in the end, the punishment will match the crime.

3 minutes ago, bruceb said:

Yesterday I almost shoved the face of a guy who literally, intrusively and offensively, to me at least, physically stuck himself between me and the produce I was viewing.

I did in an alternate universe.

I could have made it seem like an accident in this one. ;)

Give em hell, Bruce. A lil forearm shiver does a body good. Learn him some manners. 

5 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

They should give him the 10 game suspension with a clause that if he jumps through some predetermined hoops, like counseling or speaking to kids about violence etc..., those 10 games will be cut in half to 5 or 6. That way, the outraged can have their blood, but in the end, the punishment will match the crime.

That would be a great solution with a positive spin to it. 

6 is fair. 

1 hour ago, Fatgerman said:

I know most won't agree with me, but if a white person calls a black person the N word, that black person should have a free pass to kick that cracker, regardless of gender. And supposedly that's what she called him that fired him up.

I think most of America actually agrees with you. I don't, though, fwiw (@LGB for White knighting); the word literally means "blacky". It's time for people to do a little DMT or something and see that their illusory identifications mean jack squat in the bigger picture. We are all one people. It's seriously dumb shiz to taunt one's physical features. It's even worse to  physically harm someone with a weak sauce taunt as the justification. $0.02.

1 hour ago, bruceb said:

I agree.

And any of us should be able to put forearms against the heads of stupid people who walk abreast, slowly, obstructing passage.

I love this.

I guess, but to be honest, I empathize with Kareem. A lady at a bar called me a kraut, and I threw acid in her face. I doubt Aunt Cindy ever says that again.

One of your best ever. Legit lol'd.

1 hour ago, Kiwibrown said:

what does kraut mean?

Cabbage.

1 hour ago, CleBrowns07 said:

Heres the thing though. We have video proof of him being physical with her. What we do not have is audio proof that any racial slur was said. So it’s hard for me to empathize when Im watching a video of what actually happened and you telling me “yeah but she said this so that justifies it”.  Kareem’s side is hearsay, whereas the physical altercation is factual. 

🤷‍♂️ It worked for Mixon.

I feel you. Although, I bet she learned a very valuable lesson that most snotty princess white girls should be taught growing up. Unless you're Rhonda Rousey, don't N-bomb large black men that can smoke you with their eyes closed. That's extra special stupid. That's white privilege rearing it's ugly head to be so physically inferior to someone, call them that, and just expect not to get punted across the hall.

Except if it was a white player and a black woman, he might never play again. But white privilege...

I can't tell if you are being funny. Incase you're not, kraut is a derogatory term for Germans, short for sourkraut. Like calling an Irish man a mick. Or calling a kiwi Australian.

Or worse yet, calling a @LETSGOBROWNIES a @NudeTayne

In both of your wettest dreams, like throw away the bed kind of moisture.

2 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

I know most won't agree with me, but if a white person calls a black person the N word, that black person should have a free pass to kick that cracker, regardless of gender. And supposedly that's what she called him that fired him up.

I'll disagree only because as an adult you need to know when to walk away. There were no winners in that situation. 

Not everyone deserves second chances.

But personally, I believe anyone deserves an opportunity to *earn* another chance.

Sometimes, we don't realize the implications, the immorality of our actions until the consequences are unmanageable. Hunt had his aspirations stripped away, and suddenly he's forced to face his issues. 

He has accepted all the blame, the actions of someone remorseful for what they've done. He has shown a genuine dedication to doing whatever it takes to earn back the trust of this community and the NFL.

We can never take back the past. All we can do is the next best thing. Learn from our mistakes, and become a better person because of it. I feel like Kareem has taken this approach.

Regardless of whether you want him here or not, he's going to get his second chance with a zero-tolerance policy.

Either he's gonna prove to you that he's better because of what happened, or he won't. But only time will tell.

3 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

What if you lose the fight? Bring more people in to serve justice?

How about if it is a 7 year old?

If everyone had that right they would just always claim this is what happened to get their free pass. I don't know what was said, considering she was hanging with them I wouldn't think she would be racist but who knows, maybe she used it as a trigger or used it often and they were cool with it before or maybe it just sounds better as a defense.

What this comes down to is poor judgement. Hunt has shown poor judgement in that scenario and probably in the other scenarios that got him in the news. Yes, there will always be people who use poor judgement and there will always be triggers for all of us that cross a line but don't fight the unnecessary fights which is what he did.

12 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

I take sauerkraut very seriously.

my great great grandfather johann was a cabbage farmer in altkrautheim Germany in the mid 19th century. 

Lol

Love sauerkraut. Parents made it all the time. I plan on making it now that I have the means. 

My family on my dads side came from Germany on the border of France and Germany on the Rhine. 

Archived