Browns sign Kareem hunt

sdrawkcab321

38 minutes ago, Gmen said:

I see Browns fans are still butthurt over Mayfield losing OROY. Let it go guys. You should be used to losing by now

Your right we are used to losing (low hanging fruit of a diss there but ok) now NYG fans will know how it feels when the next 15 QB's you get bust. It happened to the Browns so it's not impossible so I'd watch throwing stones in glass houses cause Eli is on his last leg and QB is by far the hardest position to evaluate. I don't see any QB in this draft that is a sure thing (and this is coming from a die hard Buckeyes fan) so we will see you Giants fans picking in the top 6 again next year. Also I could totally see Jax jumping you guys to take Haskins and he is by far the best QB imo. 

1 hour ago, Gmen said:

I see Browns fans are still butthurt over Mayfield losing OROY. Let it go guys. You should be used to losing by now

Actually my butt feels rather fine thanks for the concern. 😀. Hey my man since you were so kind to take out of your valuable time, ie definitely you don’t live out of your moms basement, to come in here and address us lower life forms, I’m assuming we’re NOT the worst fans ever?

Oh man, sheesh, I’m really hoping you give us a thumbs up on that. Wow you know when you’re so used to losing any positive reinforcements can really make our day. Like man you can literally turn me from hope to incel just by your response 😬

Hey man same to you, hope your day is special. Wow that really felt good!  My props my man. Do you want my phone number?  Maybe we can chum around sometime?  Too soon? Oh man my bag. Ugggg, wow what do I do now? I’m so used to losing dude. Your superiority has me overwhelmed. 

Sigh...call me? 😍

9 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Actually my butt feels rather fine thanks for the concern. 😀. Hey my man since you were so kind to take out of your valuable time, ie definitely you don’t live out of your moms basement, to come in here and address us lower life forms, I’m assuming we’re NOT the worst fans ever?

Oh man, sheesh, I’m really hoping you give us a thumbs up on that. Wow you know when you’re so used to losing any positive reinforcements can really make our day. Like man you can literally turn me from hope to incel just by your response 😬

Hey man same to you, hope your day is special. Wow that really felt good!  My props my man. Do you want my phone number?  Maybe we can chum around sometime?  Too soon? Oh man my bag. Ugggg, wow what do I do now? I’m so used to losing dude. Your superiority has me overwhelmed. 

Sigh...call me? 😍

Yikes

Why are three Browns fans @ ing me in this thread?  Let it go

3 minutes ago, Gmen said:

Yikes

Why are three Browns fans @ ing me in this thread?  Let it go

Oh man wow!  You responded to me!  Like man you don’t know what you just did!  My night?  Made!  I feel so special now. Well maybe not special. Ok a little less of a loser is more like it. But that’s a start. Ameyeright?  Did I do that right?  Supposed to be e-slang for “am I right”. I’m trying my main man. Wow I finally found a friend!

Why are we @ ing you? Being a loser I don’t know quite what that means, but let me tell you what. I mean you are the gmen right?  Special agent? An operator? Maybe I shouldn’t mention that in public. 😉. Haha yeah I don’t know what that means either. Teehee. 

Cant wait to tell ma I have a new bestie! Do you mind if I still play video games all weekend?  This is serious bigniss. Oops is that the wrong e-slang?  My bag

@Gmen is just mad Nick Chubb had a high winning percentage against Top 10 run defenses than Saquon Barkley, had better performance against common opponents and the Browns now have 2 running backs better than Barkley to go with their shinny new franchise QB. Meanwhile New York has no QB and had to burn the #2 pick on a RB. I'd be upset if too if I knew the best thing I would be celebrating for the next 15 years is a ROY award.

19 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

@Gmen is just mad Nick Chubb had a high winning percentage against Top 10 run defenses than Saquon Barkley, had better performance against common opponents and the Browns now have 2 running backs better than Barkley to go with their shinny new franchise QB. Meanwhile New York has no QB and had to burn the #2 pick on a RB. I'd be upset if too if I knew the best thing I would be celebrating for the next 15 years is a ROY award.

Probably just scapes the surface of @Gmen's issues.

48 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

28 minutes ago, bruceb said:

Probably just scapes the surface of @Gmen's issues.

xD Both so aggro.

Browns occupying mad real estate in @Gmen‘s head. 

Best player on the team doesn’t even wanna be around despite his fat contract, and the team features a QB who collects social security. At least the Evil Empire and that payroll looks promising going forward. I will say though, if OBJ sticks, he may throw the best ball on the current roster 

Most of us don’t really care Baker didn’t win ROTW despite the belief he should have. All about the wins and losses going forward. I liked Saquon a lot in college and genuinely feel bad for him being stuck on a team that thinks they can build around running him into the ground without a competent future at QB. 

Archived