Browns sign Kareem hunt

sdrawkcab321

33 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Hmmm

Bakers Oklahoma offense thrived using a bunch of talented running backs.

Aaron Rodgers and Pat Mahomes of the world create amazing highlights with their abilities to make throws down the field and in tight windows. While Baker has the ability to make every throw in the game, Baker is an elite point guard out there. I think he has Brady and Brees in him where he knows exactly where he is going with the ball before the snap and wants to get it out as quick as possible. What we have now is 5-6 guys that can create after the catch and in space in Landry, Callaway, Chubb, Duke , and Hunt. This is very similar to what New England has gave Brady. With FA and the draft to go, man, I can not wait for Week 1!

1 minute ago, Kiwibrown said:

A part from a plucky attitude, he sucks  team devalve for 4th te.

A little attitude can go a long ways in a sport like football. Not everyone can be the best player on the field and you don't have to be the best player on the field to make an impact. I sad that about Orson tonged in cheek. Having said that I'd take Orson Charles of Seth DeValve 100 times out of 100. Devalve comes across as a giant *****. Doesn't seem to tough out the minor injuries. Not the best blocker and his "highlights" are 8-10 games apart and not even special. I don't think he bring half of what Charles does to the Browns locker room and the new atmosphere they are building.

Archived