The Browns have signed Kareem Hunt

49erurtaza

Just now, steelcurtain29 said:

I'm sure their rising star RB they just drafted last year will be thrilled to hear this...

Very disappointed in the Browns. This is a new low.

will be interesting to see the reaction from certain browns fans on this forum who would continually talk about the ravens and ray rice situation to add to us being a thieving, trashy franchise in their eyes, that's for sure 😂

Stick to football...

Will be interesting to see how the division of carries goes for Chubb and Hunt. Also interested to see if Hunt steals snaps from Duke Johnson. 

This doesn't make a lick of sense, to be honest.

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

Stick to football...

Will be interesting to see how the division of carries goes for Chubb and Hunt. Also interested to see if Hunt steals snaps from Duke Johnson. 

If he is suspended for 10 games, business as usual for 10 games, see where we are at 10 games in with Duke and Chubb

Just now, ET80 said:

Stick to football...

Why not? Because of the situation, they get an ELITE backfield at a very low cost. Best 1-2 even if Ingram stays in New Orleans imo. 

Just now, JBURGE said:

Why not? Because of the situation, they get an ELITE backfield at a very low cost. Best 1-2 even if Ingram stays in New Orleans imo. 

I get it from a cost perspective - but it's not like you'll be able to give the ball to them the same time, one's going to eat into the others' workload. 

I don't necessarily hate the move, mind you. 

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:
5 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

I get it from a cost perspective - but it's not like you'll be able to give the ball to them the same time, one's going to eat into the others' workload. 

I don't necessarily hate the move, mind you. 

I mean, Kamara and Ingram eat into each other's workloads but still both end up with good stats and the offense hums. Obviously Cleveland doesn't have Brees or Payton, but I don't see it as an issue from a touches perspective. I do see it as an issue from the PR and from Chubb's POV

Archived