The Browns have signed Kareem Hunt

49erurtaza

2 hours ago, MVPatrickMahomes15 said:

Good on the Browns what Hunt did wasn't even that bad he shoved a girl who was being rowdy in the halls and wouldn't leave his apartment after prolonged arguing at like 3AM. At some point words aren't enough when the chick won't just leave. The girl didn't press charges or talk to any investigators because she didn't get hurt and was embarrassed for how she acted.

I'm happy the Chiefs cut him because he lied to us, but if the NFL gives Hunt any more than a few game suspension, they're cowards.

I actually agree with this, what he did was dumb, but not anything to lose his career over.  Football wise, good move by the Browns and really not a bad look, imo.

1 minute ago, daineraider said:

I actually agree with this, what he did was dumb, but not anything to losing his career over.  Football wise, good move by the Browns and really not a bad look, imo.

Browns are going to take a PR hit on a national level but this is honestly the best place for him being a local kid, after talking briefly about the problem he had, I imagine a lot of local stations will be moving on quickly to talk about the local connection. Right or wrong, this is the best place for him.

2 hours ago, Buckweath said:

Ehh? No. 

Hunt has been a top 10 RB since entering the league and close to top 5 but nothing more.

Disagree. Hunt is special. 

He breaks the most tackles in the NFL and is among the very best in yards after contact. Chubb and Hunt is the best RB duo in the league without question.

Just now, sdrawkcab321 said:

Not bad. I wonder if roger would consider time served 

No time served as he was not on a team since the chiefs made the incredibly short sighted move to cut him 

They would have beaten NE if they had hunt.

Why are some people disappointed by this signing or saying it's low for the Browns to do this?  Kareem Hunt is an amazing player.  He made bad decisions that were unfortunately caught on tape (lets be real, if it wasn't caught on tape, he'd still be on the Chiefs), but that doesn't mean he should be banned from the NFL.  He'll probably face a suspension and will be on a zero tolerance policy, but I love this move from the Browns.  Obviously Chubb was great last season, but adding Hunt to the mix is fantastic.  Hunt is such a talented player and he fits great on a team that's young and trying to compete for a playoff spot.

Archived