Mafia Mafia - Town Wins

Dome

2 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

I just read everything and Im still pretty lost, ha.     I get the basics, I guess still a bit confused.      But Ill give it a try.

PS....I work 2nd shift and sleep weird hours....so that may effect my availability at certain times.  

I’ll add you to the list!

16 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

I just read everything and Im still pretty lost, ha.     I get the basics, I guess still a bit confused.      But Ill give it a try.

PS....I work 2nd shift and sleep weird hours....so that may effect my availability at certain times.  

Anything specific I was unclear on? I can fix it now since I’m assuming you’re the only one that read it so far lol 

18 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

High level - it's the informed few vs the uninformed masses. The "good" guys are trying to find the "bad" guys in a community of both good and bad guys.

The bad guys know who the bad guys are. The good guys do not know who anyone is.

If you're a good guy - look for bad guys.

If you're a bad guy - hide among the good guys. 

Just now, ET80 said:

High level - it's the informed few vs the uninformed masses. The "good" guys are trying to find the "bad" guys in a community of both good and bad guys.

The bad guys know who the bad guys are. The good guys do not know who anyone is.

If you're a good guy - look for bad guys.

If you're a bad guy - hide among the good guys. 

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

Anything specific I was unclear on? I can fix it now since I’m assuming you’re the only one that read it so far lol 

Pretty sure I get it.    Might mess up along the way, but I get the gist of it.

8 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

How does forum mafia compare? I've had worries in the past about it in that posters that don't participate enough would kinda ruin it.

It does - we've seen it happen before. Which is why it's probably best to have more "new bodies" on hand to play.

I never played Epic Mafia, FWIW.

18 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Haven't ever tried forum-Mafia, but I'd be down to give it a go. Used to play all the time on epicmafia.com (and irl)

How does forum mafia compare? I've had worries in the past about it in that posters that don't participate enough would kinda ruin it.

Sorta similar, you’re still trying to find the mafia.

Archived