Mafia Mafia - Town Wins

Dome

11 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@Mega Ron if you were lying and swore on Baker's arm, you could have never stepped foot back in our forum. LOL. Only a Browns fan who was innocent would do such a thing. Good work!

@TheKillerNacho, good job starting the dialogue and giving off the cop vibe. Without that I wouldn't have locked you up. I lucked out locking up @The Orca on a pure gut reaction vibe, because I switched from you (Nacho) during the 10 minute grace period. I figured that either the mafia would kill someone else or was Orca. Out of curiosity ORCA, who were you moving to off when I locked you up???? @FourThreeMafia, honestly man that was a GREAT MOVE intentionally silencing yourself Night 1/Night 2. 

I was hitting you. I was positive you were the Jailer

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I was hitting you. I was positive you were the Jailer

Yeah I realize that I didn't do a great job of hiding, but I was doing the math and figured that I needed at least 2 townies to know that I was and had at least 1 confirmation (Nacho) and needed who turned out to be MEGA to be the other. 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Yeah I realize that I didn't do a great job of hiding, but I was doing the math and figured that I needed at least 2 townies to know that I was and had at least 1 confirmation (Nacho) and needed who turned out to be MEGA to be the other. 

Once Nacho claimed and you hooked on his wagon, it was clear imo. I was thinking the only way you would do so that quickly is if you were the one who jailed him

29 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Once Nacho claimed and you hooked on his wagon, it was clear imo. I was thinking the only way you would do so that quickly is if you were the one who jailed him

FACT.

Unfortunately that was my last real play. I had to wait for the mob results before I use my jailer card that night too. When I saw it was Ted that was innocent, I flipped mine quickly to you. I figured that you being more season on this game wouldn't hit Nacho since that would be "too obvious" and would go for me or Mega.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

FACT.

Unfortunately that was my last real play. I had to wait for the mob results before I use my jailer card that night too. When I saw it was Ted that was innocent, I flipped mine quickly to you. I figured that you being more season on this game wouldn't hit Nacho since that would be "too obvious" and would go for me or Mega.

I was hoping he would invest 43mafka which he did that as well

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I was hoping he would invest 43mafka which he did that as well

I almost jailed FourThree instead of you, but went with you because I felt bad that I got @TedLavie wrongfully accused (I had the flip vote and was wrong) and you were the next closest. 

31 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I almost jailed FourThree instead of you, but went with you because I felt bad that I got @TedLavie wrongfully accused (I had the flip vote and was wrong) and you were the next closest. 

No worries - TedLavie's lynching was on me. I should've stuck to my gut with Orca and asked you to follow me as the outted PR. Instead, I folded to your opinion as my TR. oh well.

4 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

No worries - TedLavie's lynching was on me. I should've stuck to my gut with Orca and asked you to follow me as the outted PR. Instead, I folded to your opinion as my TR. oh well.

I had a good one on you and FourThree, a pretty good one on Mega because he's a fellow Browns guy, but a REALLY bad one on TedLavie. Orca flew under the radar for me until the last two rounds.

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I had a good one on you and FourThree, a pretty good one on Mega because he's a fellow Browns guy, but a REALLY bad one on TedLavie. Orca flew under the radar for me until the last two rounds.

I felt that Ted was playing things down a bit and that made him look guilty but I guess, seeing as he said as much :), that he was letting us new guys get more involved.

7 minutes ago, Mega Ron said:

I felt that Ted was playing things down a bit and that made him look guilty but I guess, seeing as he said as much :), that he was letting us new guys get more involved.

I was trying to get you to explain your thoughts on me. If you did so, I'm betting Nacho and Mwil would have stayed on me and not switch to Ted

Seriously though, pretty fun.   My inexperience did me? and Orca in at the end.   If I had put the hit out on @MWil23 last night, we wouldve won.

@TheKillerNacho, I wasnt just trying to lay low.   The combination of lack of time and not knowing what to really say was my issue.   90% of the game was finger pointing....and I was still trying to learn the ins and outs and didnt always get to back and read everything.

Id be interested in playing again in the future.    I have a better understanding of how everything works now.

8 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I was trying to get you to explain your thoughts on me. If you did so, I'm betting Nacho and Mwil would have stayed on me and not switch to Ted

I made the decision to latch onto Nacho as soon as he outed himself. I was about 50/50 that I exposed myself as the town jailer, but then as soon as Ted was innocent flipped because I figured I had no alternative. I figured if Nacho was toast and it wasn't you, then I was going to lose anyway because I put all my eggs in the "I'm going to assume it's NOT Mega just because I feel like I know his posting style" basket. 

2 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Seriously though, pretty fun.   My inexperience did me? and Orca in at the end. 

I think that it played beautifully to your advantage in the beginning. Intentionally silencing yourself (I assume it was intentional, right?) was a great move and threw me off completely.

If I had put the hit out on @MWil23 last night, we wouldve won.

The night I jailed Orca? Yeah, if you made the hit and not him we were screwed probably.

@TheKillerNacho, I wasnt just trying to lay low.   The combination of lack of time and not knowing what to really say was my issue.   90% of the game was finger pointing....and I was still trying to learn the ins and outs and didnt always get to back and read everything.

I didn't go back and read much at all the first two nights...probably explains a lot.

Id be interested in playing again in the future.    I have a better understanding of how everything works now.

Same here! This was my first time so the learning curve early was steep, but halfway through it all made sense/clicked. I actually jailed @SwAg the first night because I thought that as jailer I had power over the lynch mob and was woefully wrong. I thought jailing him would keep him safe from the mob and help swing things to our advantage. Night 2 I had either a cop or don read on Nacho and lucked out.

Archived