TCMD 2019 - Discussion

ny92mike

Let's make this mock draft official by giving it it's own discussion thread.

I'll be posting the guidelines and other information soon.  

Welcome to another year of Total Control.

@Deadpulse lets see this new graphic, we are all ready to sport it.

wls and letting the Patriots win the Super Bowl every year...

MISS BUFFALO 2019 IS...............................................

@NickChowaniec

giphy.gif

Next we have MISS MIAMI. She loves Tanking for Tua and offensive lineman who bully other offensive lineman

MISS MIAMI 2019 IS........................................................

@mountainpd

giphy.gif

Coming to the stage is Miss New York (Jets) She loves feet, butt fumbles and being the worse of the New York teams.

MISS NEW YORK (JETS) 2019 is............

@KingOfTheDot

giphy.gif

Now we are introducing MISS NEW ENGLAND! She loves deflated balls, spying on her competition and losing to backup QB's in the Super Bowl.

MISS NEW ENGLAND 2019 is............

@Deadpulse

tenor.gif?itemid=4713616

Now we welcome MISS CINCINNATI!  In her free time, she enjoys never winning in the playoffs, keeping Marvin Lewis employed and getting Vontez Burfict suspended

MISS CINCINNATI 2019 IS....................................

@sparky151

giphy.gif

We are proud to announce MISS CLEVELAND to the stage! She says that she is happiest when she is going 0-16, firing coaches and asking herself "Carson Wentz or This Haul?"

MISS CLEVELAND 2019 IS...........

@cortes02

giphy.gif

We bring to the stage MISS BALTIMORE! Her turn ons include, paying entirely too much money for Joe Flacco, drafting like 70 TE's each year and getting the lights turned out on them at the Super Bowl.

MISS BALTIMORE 2019 IS............

@DTMW78

tenor.gif?itemid=3375183

This beauty you see now is MISS PITTSBURGH! Hear this boys, she is single because she is going to be getting rid of all of her superstar players this offseason!!!!

MISS PITTSBURGH 2019 IS....

@Cbrunn or @cbrunn2 

980x.gif

Up next is MISS INDIANAPOLIS, she told me that she loves never protecting Andrew Luck, trading first round picks for terrible running backs and having an owner who gets high and tweets too much

MISS INDIANAPOLIS 2019 IS........

@Counselor

KO0pAR.gif

Welcome to the stage, MISS JACKSONVILLE, her turn ons include being the only team that would continue to pay Blake Bortles to play football, blowing leads in the AFC Championship game and having a CB talk ish on everyone and then lead his team to a top 10 pick!

MISS JACKSONVILLE 2019 IS..........

cd6e9eb7016d6794484cb8f4a05f130f.gif

It is now our pleasure to welcome the lovely MISS HOUSTON! She adores putting JJ Watt on IR, not covering TY Hilton and losing in the first round of the playoffs every year

MISS HOUSTON 2019 IS.............

@jch1911

MarriedUnequaledCattle-max-1mb.gif

Wow look at this beauty, MISS TENNESSEE!!! She enjoys getting stopped on the 1 yard line and describes her lovemaking style as "exotic smashmouth". She says her favorite NFL player of all time is Rodney McLeod.

MISS TENNESSEE 2019 IS..........

@IrishHooligan00

ResponsibleMintyAlpineroadguidetigerbeet

Now we welcome MISS DWeENVER who says she specializes in making her former great QB be her GM and having him have absolutely zero idea on how to scout a halfway decent QB

MISS DENVER 2019.........

@BowserBroncos

tenor.gif?itemid=5302391

We now have MISS SAN DIEGO I mean, Miss LA,..........Wait, I've been just been given word that LA really doesn't want her either. Well, she may not have a hope or be wanted at all, but she at least can tell everyone she is one of Phillip Rivers' 57 children

Anyway, we gave this generally unloved team to @SirA1

9irM.gif

Note: Andy Reid ate my clever post and then lost it in a Championship Game so the Kansas City Chiefs GM is @samsel23

andy-reid-kool-aid-2.gif

MISS OAKLAND is............. @daineraider

.........Wait, I've just been given word that Jon Gruden just traded Miss Oakland to Las Vegas for a Spider Y2 Banana

giphy.gif

Our next contestant is MISS WASHINGTON. She loves tagging her painfully average franchise QB and giving out terrible contracts to old veterans in free agency.

MISS WASHINGTON 2019 IS...........

@mike23md

giphy.gif

And now living in the past and Super Bowl shuffling like it's 1985, MISS CHICAGO 2019 @Trojan

200.gif?cid=3640f6095c4fb0f65334746f498a

We welcome MISS DETROIT. Who loves making everybody watch her lose every Thanksgiving and forcing her offensive Superstars to retire early

MISS DETROIT 2019 IS.........

@winitall

crown.gif

And now resting completely on the lorrals that they have Aaron Rodgers MISS GREEN BAY 2019 @squire12

UnselfishNimbleBlacknorwegianelkhound-si

We bring to the stage the stunning MISS MINNESOTA. She enjoys being the first team to play a home Super Bowl.......oh, wait....nevermind

MISS MINNESOTA 2019 is........

@RpMc

ElectricMiserableAmazonparrot-max-1mb.gi

Give it up for MISS TAMPA BAY. She loves constantly switching QB's and never winning the NFC South

MISS TAMPA BAY 2019 is......

@CHOMP_CHOMP

2ibk.gif

There goes our MISS ATLANTA her special talent she will display for us today is blowing a 28-3 lead in the Super Bowl. 

MISS ATLANTA 2019 IS......

@Justone2

giphy.gif

Wow, look at MISS CAROLINA her fashion is really.....unique

ap_258644235451-cropped.jpg?quality=75&s

MISS CAROLINA 2019 is......

@BringinDaPain

ZVsO.gif

Now coming to stage MISS NEW ORLEANS. She is passionate about complaining about that non call in the NFC Championship Game. In the matter of the fact, it is a Minnesota Miracle that she is talking about it right now

MISS NEW ORLEANS 2019 is............

@Dome

giphy.gif

Welcoming MISS ARIZONA who says that she is most passionate about generally wasting the end of Larry Fitzgerald's career.

MISS ARIZONA 2019 IS..........

@LuckyNumber11

giphy.gif

Here is MISS SAN FRANCISCO who wants us all to remember Jerry Rice. He guys, remember him?

MISS SAN FRANCISCO 2019 IS.......... @Forge

giphy.gif

We welcome MISS LA RAMS to the stage who said that her proudest moment was getting to score those 3 points in the Super Bowl 

MISS LA RAMS 2019 is.......

@jrry32 (sorry bro....)

giphy.gif

Now finally throwing it on the 1 yard line is MISS SEATTLE 2019 @One Punch Man

JULV.gif

1 minute ago, ny92mike said:

And they said they would get someone assigned to it last year.  

We get no love in this forum.

I give you all the love you’ll ever need. I volunteered myself. But maybe Webby will want someone with more experience as a Mod. 

Archived