TCMD 2019 - Discussion

ny92mike

10 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Just now, D82 said:

Take your time. 

Where do we post trades?

League office isn't open yet. You can post your block in the discussion threads, talk trades and agree to trades with teams, but nothing is finalized until the league office opens

7 hours ago, Forge said:

I'm actually pretty surprised the market has been that dry. I joke about it being dead like real life, but I really thought someone would pony up something solid for him in this. 

Yeah cause this is just on paper and let's be honest AB on your roster on paper is better then any draft pick period or decent player

Bills are looking to trade down from pick 9.

LeSean McCoy is available. I'd like to get him on a championship contender.

Charles Clay available for cheap.

Most of my team is young and in a good place, so I don't have much else on my trade block.

6 hours ago, Cbrunn said:

Yeah cause this is just on paper and let's be honest AB on your roster on paper is better then any draft pick period or decent player

Dude what do you want for him. I made an offer come back to me instead of crying about no offers bubba 

9 hours ago, Forge said:

No worries Mike. It's a lot of work. We appreciate it. In the meantime, I'm just going to keep trying to make trades lol

I believe I've got it that part of it worked out.  There are still some minor issues that I need to fix but need to recreate all 32 workbooks again before I can work on that.

This new workbook is turning into a nightmare on my end.  Just hope that it doesn't carry over for you guys.

Archived