TCMD 2019 - Discussion

ny92mike

2 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

What did you settle on for a start date? 

I still don't have it figured out.  I'm still a few days (give or take) away from having the workbooks ready and a few more days away from having the documentation ready.  

Really need you guys to look this workbook over.  A ton of things going on with it and just need to know if it's going to work out, if the cells edit and provide the correct results.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qhWYoo00P4_mn-JEqAw3IZDcHy6q47J6bLGi7igWcZ4/edit?usp=sharing

Let me know what you find by including the sheet name and cell references.

Thanks.

59 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Really need you guys to look this workbook over.  A ton of things going on with it and just need to know if it's going to work out, if the cells edit and provide the correct results.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qhWYoo00P4_mn-JEqAw3IZDcHy6q47J6bLGi7igWcZ4/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks.

I look at it all when I get home later tonight 

2 hours ago, ny92mike said:

Thanks.

Looks good to me

2 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

REMINDER: When starting trade and other PM's with other GM's, try to stick to the same message thread rather than opening up a new PM thread each time you contact a GM. I suggest titling PM's TCMD and using that for all communication with that GM

Ok Turkey cheeks

Bears won't be trading or releasing anyone until at least the first round of free agency and maybe the second. Quality roster and playoff team not trying to do anything rash. I guess if someone wants like Parkey or something similar go ahead and offer (anything other than dumping cap onto me), but legitimate players I won't be moving until at least I get an idea on what FA is going to look like. Potentially available real players are Kyle Long, Allen Robinson, and Jordan Howard. I am more than comfortable to keep them on roster so they will not be cheap acquisitions in trade, to get a rough valuation from my end somewhere around mid-4th for Long, high-2nd for Robinson and high 4th for Howard seem like baselines for what I would be looking for in exchange. Once again not looking to move any of them until at least round one of FA results post, but listing some potential guys and asking prices so you guys can also maybe consider during your off season strategy plans.

46 minutes ago, Trojan said:

Bears won't be trading or releasing anyone until at least the first round of free agency and maybe the second. Quality roster and playoff team not trying to do anything rash. I guess if someone wants like Parkey or something similar go ahead and offer (anything other than dumping cap onto me), but legitimate players I won't be moving until at least I get an idea on what FA is going to look like. Potentially available real players are Kyle Long, Allen Robinson, and Jordan Howard. I am more than comfortable to keep them on roster so they will not be cheap acquisitions in trade, to get a rough valuation from my end somewhere around mid-4th for Long, high-2nd for Robinson and high 4th for Howard seem like baselines for what I would be looking for in exchange. Once again not looking to move any of them until at least round one of FA results post, but listing some potential guys and asking prices so you guys can also maybe consider during your off season strategy plans.

You should trade for Justin Tucker. 

50 minutes ago, Trojan said:

Pick #4 for Khalil Mack, think about it.

Archived