TCMD 2019 - Discussion

ny92mike

I may have missed the announcement, if so I apologize. @ny92mike When do the rosters lock in terms of signings / releases between now and workbook release or start of this?

Having Demaryius Thomas on the trade block when the Texans are or will be releasing him officially any day now seems odd. 

Also bring it up because the Bills signed Spencer Long to a 3 year deal yesterday as well. 

Would it help if one of us created a post that we updated with new signings and releases on bigger names to make things easier for you?

31 minutes ago, NickChowaniec said:

I may have missed the announcement, if so I apologize. @ny92mike When do the rosters lock in terms of signings / releases between now and workbook release or start of this?

Having Demaryius Thomas on the trade block when the Texans are or will be releasing him officially any day now seems odd. 

Also bring it up because the Bills signed Spencer Long to a 3 year deal yesterday as well. 

Would it help if one of us created a post that we updated with new signings and releases on bigger names to make things easier for you?

I believe rosters where already locked a few days ago.

46 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Yes they were

Ah alright.

Well, I hope for the sake of keeping the offseason, more specifically the draft as accurate as possible (plus adding to the fun)... people make the moves in this mock that happen in real life. A few people did it last year. QB moves especially can make a huge impact.

Another major move that was just announced today - Flacco was just traded to Denver. 

1 hour ago, NickChowaniec said:

DT is on there for kicks & giggles... nobody is trading for him (at the salary... I would think) and he is getting released in this mock (as soon as we are able to do that).

Also, IRL I believe he was released on Monday.

Archived