Preseason Week 3: Bills @ Ravens

Webmaster

Thanks Webby for keeping this site alive and doing your best to keep the forums active.

As for this game, just stay healthy everyone. Watching Ware and Edelman go down last night just reinforces the fear and angst I have towards pre-season.

Would love to see Zay continue to make plays. Also wouldn`t hate to see Peterman get a series with the 1`s just to see...but it won`t happen. I expect the D to be dominant again especially against Ryan Mallet. 

Well it may be Peterman time already. Tyrod may be concussed. Hate to see that but may be a blessing in disguise the way Taylor has sucked the first 2 preseason games and has been terrible again here so far. May be able to see what Nate can do with the first team

4 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

Well it may be Peterman time already. Tyrod may be concussed. Hate to see that but may be a blessing in disguise the way Taylor has sucked the first 2 preseason games and has been terrible again here so far. May be able to see what Nate can do with the first team

Yeah he looked pretty bad so far. That sack was on him, the protection wasn't that poor and he just ran into the defender. I'm not feeling super confident heading into the season. There is no way we don't draft a QB next year.

2 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

Yeah he looked pretty bad so far. That sack was on him, the protection wasn't that poor and he just ran into the defender. I'm not feeling super confident heading into the season. There is no way we don't draft a QB next year.

Unless Nate becomes our Dak

1 minute ago, marshawn lynch said:

Unless Nate becomes our Dak

Yeah. I'm not too confident in that haha. His arm strength has impressed me much more than I expected but he's got some definite areas to improve. We'll see what he does here with the first team.

4 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

Yeah. I'm not too confident in that haha. His arm strength has impressed me much more than I expected but he's got some definite areas to improve. We'll see what he does here with the first team.

That 1st pass to Zay was super impressive. There was no way Tyrod would be able to make that throw. He threaded that pass. 

3 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

Until Johnson missed that tackle...

Haha. As soon as I posted that it started to go south, I should just keep my mouth shut. 

I almost went to this game tonight but didn't feel like paying the money for a pointless game. 

Just now, LeeEvans said:

Watching Peterman throw across the middle into tight windows makes you realize just how little of it Tyrod does. Peterman hasn't been perfect by any means but he's been good across the middle and decisive in the pocket. 

He has been as perfect as be can be. Its evident that the problem with this offense is the offensive line. A hold by Richie, illegal formation by Dion, false start by another. And they are letting blitzers come free on every single 3rd down. The penalties by the linemen are always when we do something well

Archived