Preseason Week 3: Bills @ Ravens

Webmaster

Just now, marshawn lynch said:

Definetely. Didnt the Eagles have a few as well. Thats a small concern headed into the year. Top 4 concens i see is...

1. Penalties

2. Oline Struggles

3. QB inability to move offense

4. Passes knocked down.

Freaking Yates!!!!

Yeah and that is just on offense haha. The defense has looked pretty good in preseason and the safeties definitely look like an improvement on last year. 

I think penalties and o-line are 1a and 1b. I'm hoping Glenn coming back solves a lot of it but it is very worrying. Even in the run game they don't look super strong. 

2 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

Yeah and that is just on offense haha. The defense has looked pretty good in preseason and the safeties definitely look like an improvement on last year. 

I think penalties and o-line are 1a and 1b. I'm hoping Glenn coming back solves a lot of it but it is very worrying. Even in the run game they don't look super strong. 

One thing i do like is that the Ravens run defense has been awesome so our oline wont see a front 7 like this every week and should prepare us for worse defenses.

One thing i do like is that the Ravens run defense has been awesome so our oline wont see a front 7 like this every week and should prepare us for worse defenses.

Yeah that is a good point. This Ravens defense looks extremely good. Man, another batted ball. Three QBs now who have had passes batted down. 

Reilly gets his first catch of the game. He's making a heck of a case for a roster spot. 

1 minute ago, LeeEvans said:

Yeah that is a good point. This Ravens defense looks extremely good. Man, another batted ball. Three QBs now who have had passes batted down. 

Reilly gets his first catch of the game. He's making a heck of a case for a roster spot. 

Reilly is but Shorts has been just as impressive as a UDFA. Kinda sucks that only one has chance at roster.

How did Yates miss Philly? Wide open... that was a potential big play

God Yates is god awful. I really think we should consider bringing in someone else, especially if Tyrod's concussion is bad. 

I like Reilly's size, he's not as tall as I thought but he plays like a really strong possession guy. It will definitely be a shame to have to let one of them go, hopefully we can get them on the practice squad. 

2 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

So im gonna call the same ending as last week. Yates starts a drive and looks like we have a shot at a win but then throws a terrible INT to end the game

Certainly wouldn't surprise me one bit. 

4 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

So im gonna call the same ending as last week. Yates starts a drive and looks like we have a shot at a win but then throws a terrible INT to end the game

Well, it wasn't a pick but it was a turnover. 

Well Reilly makes awesome catch but that fumble in a key situation may get him cut

I feel bad for him, you know he's going to be killing himself over that. If he gets cut he'll blame himself for that fumble. 

All in all that was a pretty dreadful game. The defense looked solid again but offensively we're a train wreck from starters all the way down. 

17 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

I`d rather go 5-11 with Peterman than 6-10 or 7-9 with Tyrod.

Lets see what he can do. 

I'm not there just yet. Peterman's performance underline what we are missing with Tyrod more than actually convince he is anything special. 

Archived