Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Webmaster

Preseason Week 3: Bills @ Ravens

Recommended Posts

Just now, marshawn lynch said:

Definetely. Didnt the Eagles have a few as well. Thats a small concern headed into the year. Top 4 concens i see is...

1. Penalties

2. Oline Struggles

3. QB inability to move offense

4. Passes knocked down.

 

Freaking Yates!!!!

Yeah and that is just on offense haha. The defense has looked pretty good in preseason and the safeties definitely look like an improvement on last year. 

I think penalties and o-line are 1a and 1b. I'm hoping Glenn coming back solves a lot of it but it is very worrying. Even in the run game they don't look super strong. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

Yeah and that is just on offense haha. The defense has looked pretty good in preseason and the safeties definitely look like an improvement on last year. 

I think penalties and o-line are 1a and 1b. I'm hoping Glenn coming back solves a lot of it but it is very worrying. Even in the run game they don't look super strong. 

One thing i do like is that the Ravens run defense has been awesome so our oline wont see a front 7 like this every week and should prepare us for worse defenses.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, marshawn lynch said:

One thing i do like is that the Ravens run defense has been awesome so our oline wont see a front 7 like this every week and should prepare us for worse defenses.

Yeah that is a good point. This Ravens defense looks extremely good. Man, another batted ball. Three QBs now who have had passes batted down. 

Reilly gets his first catch of the game. He's making a heck of a case for a roster spot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LeeEvans said:

Yeah that is a good point. This Ravens defense looks extremely good. Man, another batted ball. Three QBs now who have had passes batted down. 

Reilly gets his first catch of the game. He's making a heck of a case for a roster spot. 

Reilly is but Shorts has been just as impressive as a UDFA. Kinda sucks that only one has chance at roster.

How did Yates miss Philly? Wide open... that was a potential big play

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

God Yates is god awful. I really think we should consider bringing in someone else, especially if Tyrod's concussion is bad. 

I like Reilly's size, he's not as tall as I thought but he plays like a really strong possession guy. It will definitely be a shame to have to let one of them go, hopefully we can get them on the practice squad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So im gonna call the same ending as last week. Yates starts a drive and looks like we have a shot at a win but then throws a terrible INT to end the game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

So im gonna call the same ending as last week. Yates starts a drive and looks like we have a shot at a win but then throws a terrible INT to end the game

Certainly wouldn't surprise me one bit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A false start on 4th down on the last drive of the game. I don't care what string is in the game that is unacceptable. Maybe Rex wasn't the problem after all....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

So im gonna call the same ending as last week. Yates starts a drive and looks like we have a shot at a win but then throws a terrible INT to end the game

Well, it wasn't a pick but it was a turnover. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LeeEvans said:

Well, it wasn't a pick but it was a turnover. 

Well Reilly makes awesome catch but that fumble in a key situation may get him cut

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, marshawn lynch said:

Well Reilly makes awesome catch but that fumble in a key situation may get him cut

I feel bad for him, you know he's going to be killing himself over that. If he gets cut he'll blame himself for that fumble. 

All in all that was a pretty dreadful game. The defense looked solid again but offensively we're a train wreck from starters all the way down. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

I`d rather go 5-11 with Peterman than 6-10 or 7-9 with Tyrod.

Lets see what he can do. 

I'm not there just yet. Peterman's performance underline what we are missing with Tyrod more than actually convince he is anything special. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×