NFL DRAFT RUMOR THREAD

49erurtaza

L.J. Collier or Ben Banogu? Banogu had a great combine showing whereas Collier just showed us a 4.9 40 and a 7.7 plus 3 cone. Too small for DT and bottom 10% of athletes at DE. Day 3 numbers, I’d mhch rather get Banogu in the 30s or 40s

4 minutes ago, lark25 said:

L.J. Collier or Ben Banogu? Banogu had a great combine showing whereas Collier just showed us a 4.9 40 and a 7.7 plus 3 cone. Too small for DT and bottom 10% of athletes at DE. Day 3 numbers, I’d mhch rather get Banogu in the 30s or 40s

Collier doesn't deserve the 1st with his combine. But with his game tape he could be a 3rd rounder, possibly even 2nd if teams like him enough. The combine is where you lock up your 1st round status.

On ‎3‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 9:27 PM, lark25 said:

I wouldn't touch Banogu near that high. 

3 hours ago, bomont said:

Only a fool thinks Murray is a lock at #1. Though if I'm AZ i'm looking to trade down.

They are having dinner with a guy who will more than likely end up playing them twice a year as a 49er. Always good to know what makes your opponents tick. 

Personally, I hope they take bosa #1. It would mean a better chance the niners end up with Josh Allen and/or trading down with someone who wants Murray. 

As a 49er fan, I would rather face the best version of Josh rosen than the best version of Kyler Murray.

Also I think bosa will be a good player but I don't think he will be a great player. I would be more worried if they went QW or Murray at 1. 

Let's be honest though, Murray is a lock to go #1 at this point lol they've made their decision already