NFL DRAFT RUMOR THREAD

49erurtaza

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

Well, I think it's a lock to happen now.  This is the next-level thinking the Chiefs engaged in.  They realized that GODdel could nick their 1st round pick from them as punishment for the Tyreke Hill stuff even though Hill wasn't charged... so they traded the pick away before he could get to it.;)

If that’s their thinking they might want to explore trading their 2020 1st soon.  

1 minute ago, Broncofan said:

If that’s their thinking they might want to explore trading their 2020 1st soon.  

Oh.  It's coming.  Andy has to still get his fat guy this year... like he does every year.  Andy Reid and his fat guy fetish is like Rex Ryan and his foot fetish.

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

She broke the Baker Mayfield thing last year. So I'm actually inclined to believe it.

I don't know why this is the case, but she is really close with a ton of players. She is first and right with a lot of news, especially lately. I believe her as well, although I've been calling Murray to the Cardinals since February.

I'll make a guarantee that the Cardinals video production team already has a video cut together of Kingsbury talking up Murray, including him saying he would take him #1 overall if he could, and Murray highlights ready to go for about 2.5 hours from now.