NFL DRAFT RUMOR THREAD

49erurtaza

18 minutes ago, brownie man said:

I think all this Giants not wanting Haskins is ALL SMOKE

I think they just want to make sure no one jumps them at 6

give that idea they don’t want him that’s what I’d do too. They can’t  be that dumb 

Maybe Giants have been interested in Murray all along? 

19 hours ago, brownie man said:

Apparently Giants don’t want Haskins 

If that’s the case there is no hope for them 

idk what is going on there 

I posted it last year that passing on Darnold was the worst move in the last decade. Passing on Haskins would just be awful

Well everyone thought the browns last year were morons for selecting Mayfield. They might like something more in someone. 

33 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Well everyone thought the browns last year were morons for selecting Mayfield. They might like something more in someone. 

But Daniel Jones sucks 

I like Lock 17 would be fair for him 

but man passing on Haskins at 6 would just be so dumb 

3 hours ago, brownie man said:

I think all this Giants not wanting Haskins is ALL SMOKE

I think they just want to make sure no one jumps them at 6

give that idea they don’t want him that’s what I’d do too. They can’t  be that dumb 

If you believe Haskins is your franchise QB, you make the move up.  You don't hope he falls to you.  And that likely means making a deal with the Jets.  The Giants probably won't be willing to deal their FRP from the Browns, and the Jets would certainly want more than the Giants' SRP.  Would 6, 37, and a SRP next year get it done?

13 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

If you believe Haskins is your franchise QB, you make the move up.  You don't hope he falls to you.  And that likely means making a deal with the Jets.  The Giants probably won't be willing to deal their FRP from the Browns, and the Jets would certainly want more than the Giants' SRP.  Would 6, 37, and a SRP next year get it done?

I don’t think a trade up is going to happen unless Jets would take 37 free and clear. 

Thats why I believe they’re putting out all this smoke. 

1 hour ago, CWood21 said:

Exact same trade last year required three second rounders. Add in maybe a little price gouging between same city rivals? I don't think so, to be honest. 

On 3/15/2019 at 8:59 PM, brownie man said:

Apparently Giants don’t want Haskins 

If that’s the case there is no hope for them 

idk what is going on there 

I posted it last year that passing on Darnold was the worst move in the last decade. Passing on Haskins would just be awful

Darnold is bad tho. Like he had two good games against Green Bay and Denver. Any other defense he played held him under 55% and made him throw 11-16 TD:Int. Sam Darnold is bad and unless someone helps he won’t magically become an accurate QB. I never believed the hype behind him. And before you say it was better to try with him, Barkley still won ROTY playing behind the worst or second worst O-Line in football. 

Edited by YogiBiz
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, YogiBiz said:

Darnold is bad tho. Like he had two good games against Green Bay and Denver. Any other defense he played held him under 55% and made him throw 11-16 TD:Int. Sam Darnold is bad and unless someone helps he won’t magically become an accurate QB. I never believed the hype behind him. And before you say it was better to try with him, Barkley still won ROTY playing behind the worst or second worst O-Line in football. 

tenor.gif?itemid=12239620

14 hours ago, Forge said:

Exact same trade last year required three second rounders. Add in maybe a little price gouging between same city rivals? I don't think so, to be honest. 

This is true, but I don't think its unreasonable to insert a 2020 1st rounder instead of the 2 second rounders and it is essentially the same trade. So it would be 6, 37 and 2020 1st which is the same value as the trade last year 

4 hours ago, YogiBiz said:

If you think Darnold is bad...what would you call Eli Manning?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Jeezla said:

The Bears like Miles Sanders a lot, supposedly

I don’t trust Ryan Pace for a second when it comes to pre draft rumors. The entire Bears contingency attended Deshaun Watson’s pro day and no one attended Mitch Trubiskys. I wouldn’t be surprised if Montgomery or Singletary is really their guy.