NFL DRAFT RUMOR THREAD

49erurtaza

21 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Sorry man I ain’t reading all that. 

QWill makes the most sense considering their division. 

So you've got nothing. Got it.

Maybe if you keep puffing out the chest and screaming "I'm right,   everyone else is wrong...nananananana....I can't hear you" someone will be swayed. Because that's basically what you're doing

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Considering I'm a Williams guy you can't say I'm locked in or set on Bosa. But Thomas can't rush from the outside. And guess what? He couldn't rush from the edge in college either as he did his best work from the interior. The argument for Bosa over Williams is a front of: 

Bosa-Buckner-Thomas-Ford would trump a front of Thomas/Blair-Buckner-Williams-Ford. 

Thomas had success late last season rushing from the interior and I believe there is another level he can reach there if given more snaps there. He just has no advantage from the edge. From the inside he can use his quickness to beat interior OL. He pretty much gets stone walled from the outside. 

How would the front 4 with Bosa trump the one with QWill when QWill is the better player?

24 minutes ago, Forge said:

So you've got nothing. Got it.

Maybe if you keep puffing out the chest and screaming "I'm right,   everyone else is wrong...nananananana....I can't hear you" someone will be swayed. Because that's basically what you're doing

Nah bro I’m just not reading essays on here. I’m sure you can articulate your point with less characters. You’re a quality poster whom I respect. 

As for the insult you posted I’ll simply ignore as that’s not my intention with this discussion, I’m just here to talk football, not insult other forum members. 

Edited by KingOfTheDot

3 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Nah bro I’m just not reading essays on here. I’m sure you can articulate your point with less characters. You’re a quality poster whom I respect. 

As for the insult you posted I’ll simply ignore as that’s not my intention with this discussion, I’m just here to talk football, not insult other forum members. 

It's not an insult. Simply a statement on your receptiveness to this conversation and lack of willingness to listen to other well crafted responses countering your point which lacks any real backing. If you feel that you've been open to what other people in this thread have been saying, more power to you. But not too many people going to be standing with you on that mountain. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

It's not an insult. Simply a statement on your receptiveness to this conversation and lack of willingness to listen to other well crafted responses countering your point which lacks any real backing. If you feel that you've been open to what other people in this thread have been saying, more power to you. But not too many people going to be standing with you on that mountain. 

It wasn’t an insult it was fact. I’ve been following the conversation. He’s alone on his mountain. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

How would the front 4 with Bosa trump the one with QWill when QWill is the better player?

I said that would be the argument for taking Bosa. That he is much superior on the edge compared to Thomas than Williams is on the inside than Thomas. If obviously you believe the opposite then you go with Williamas. Thomas though CANNOT, like at all, rush from the edge. Embarrassingly, his only sack last year came when Carr stepped out of bounds and Thomas was the closest defender to him and got credited with the sack. 

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I said that would be the argument for taking Bosa. That he is much superior on the edge compared to Thomas than Williams is on the inside than Thomas. If obviously you believe the opposite then you go with Williamas. Thomas though CANNOT, like at all, rush from the edge. Embarrassingly, his only sack last year came when Carr stepped out of bounds and Thomas was the closest defender to him and got credited with the sack. 

Yup. 

Basically, the net gain for the defense is better. 

Bosa >>>>> Thomas on the edge by a margin that is greater than QW >>>>> Thomas on the interior. 

4 hours ago, DirtyDez said:

Trade down is what I expect atm.  Gettelman likes Haskins who would sit behind Eli for a year.  They have the capital to trade up.  The Cards could still get a front-7 piece at #6 (Oliver, Allen or Burns).

If the Giants trade to one, it would be for Murray, not Haskins. 

4 hours ago, Forge said:

Bro listen, I’m not here to be agreed with. I state my opinion, that’s all we can do. 

Just move on if you can’t have a discussion without bringing in insults 

5 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Bro listen, I’m not here to be agreed with. I state my opinion, that’s all we can do. 

He wasn’t insulting you. He was in fact stating what you were doing. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Let me ask you this. How would you feel if they drafted QWill?

53 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

I mean, we can have an open mind and listen to others too. But it's all good man, that's not a requirement or anything. 

If you have anything else to say, go ahead and say it, and we will just consider the matter closed. Clearly we view this conversation in two different perspectives, no reason to keep talking about it