49erurtaza

NFL DRAFT RUMOR THREAD

1 minute ago, BleedTheClock said:

I forgot about Oruwariye. I like him a lot actually. Just completely forgot about him.

Long from Michigan? He was beaten like a drum at times. I do like him a little bit because of his experience playing press man all by his lonesome, but he wasn't a particularly elite lockdown CB in that scheme. He's an NFL talent, but I don't see him as an NFL starter.

41 minutes ago, Nastradamus said:

No, its based on Murray being the best player. 

As far as QBs in this draft, yup. He's clearly, far and away the best in this class. He's special.

Just now, minutemancl said:

As far as QBs in this draft, yup. He's clearly, far and away the best in this class. He's special.

absolutely

10 hours ago, #1RAIDER FAN said:

https://www.tennessean.com/story/sports/nfl/2018/05/23/nfl-draft-2019-tickets-location-experience-nashville-date/634550002/

How can I get tickets?

This NFL draft will be the most accessible to fans than any other in history.

And tickets are completely free.

ok this is actually dope. my parents are flying over from england for spring break and were forcing me to go meet them in Tennessee (nothing against TN but spending my entire spring break alone with parents isn't my idea of fun). didn't even register to me that I'll be in nashville with nothing to do on at least day 1 of the draft. 

Long story short if anyone is going and wants to pre game this mutha i'm down

14 minutes ago, goldfishwars said:

A few rumors floating around linking the Bengals with a new QB

Wouldn't surprise me with what I've seen so far. For what it's worth, Zac Taylor was at Oklahoma's and Ohio State's pro days.

You got a fresh link?

26 minutes ago, goldfishwars said:

A few rumors floating around linking the Bengals with a new QB

Dalton to Miami would make sense. Depends on what Miami wants.

29 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

Wouldn't surprise me with what I've seen so far. For what it's worth, Zac Taylor was at Oklahoma's and Ohio State's pro days.

You got a fresh link?

Some stuff here about multiple meetings with this year's crop and a few of the 'plugged' in mock drafters have started mocking QBs there.

https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/bengals-emerging-as-surprise-players-in-qb-market

What has changed now that it makes sense for the Bengals to grab the QBotF that was not also true in most of the Dalton years?  I mean, "Andy Dalton will not lead you to the promised land" has been apparent for a while now.  Is it just "the new coach will want his QB?"?  Some of those Bengals reports seem like "connecting dots based on what makes sense" which is a notoriously poor predictor for what NFL teams will do.