NFL DRAFT RUMOR THREAD

49erurtaza

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

If Rosen is traded to Washington I honestly see Haskins falling to at least 24 and possibly even out of the 1st Round. I just don’t see the Giants, Broncos, Bengals, or Dolphins pulling the trigger in the 1st. 

If the Redskins don’t get Rosen? Yes absolutely Haskins is the pick at 15. But I think they will get Rosen. 

Titans or Chargers could take a look at Haskins, but Haskins is going earlier than a lot of people seem to think at the moment

4 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

If Rosen is traded to Washington I honestly see Haskins falling to at least 24 and possibly even out of the 1st Round. I just don’t see the Giants, Broncos, Bengals, or Dolphins pulling the trigger in the 1st. 

If the Redskins don’t get Rosen? Yes absolutely Haskins is the pick at 15. But I think they will get Rosen. 

I think someone will trade up into late round 1 before he falls into round 2

5 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

TN should but wont

Chargers still have a window for the SB right? I feel like they need to add a good piece and do the QB thing later imo 

Rivers ain't getting any younger, and if they continue to pick late due to winning and they are looking at a qb with massive potential staring them in the face, I couldn't see them passing him up, Could develop really well learning behind Rivers

Don't discount Vrabel having interest in a buckeye qb.

Edited by brushmyhair

24 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Why wouldn't the Bengals? New coach, may want his own quarterback. Broncos I think would take Lock over Haskins, but I think the Bengals may go that direction. People forget that Dalton is already 31 years old. He Came into the league old (24) and he'll turn 32 during the season. He's basically exactly what he is at this point, but unfortunately he's probably good enough to keep them picking in the top 5 next season if he starts the entire year. If Haskins tumbles a little, I think it would be somewhat ignorant of the Bengals to pass on Haskins. If Haskins is there and they pass on him...I'm not a fan, so it really doesn't matter, but as an objective observer, I have to give him some real, serious consideration. 

25 minutes ago, brushmyhair said:

Darius Heyward Bey

Ted Ginn

I was actually a little ruined on DHB. This will sound insane now, but Walter actually pegged that pick like 3 or 4 weeks before the draft believe it or not. So I had already kind of adjusted to the thought of that pick for Oakland by the time the draft rolled around. 

Ginn wasn't that big of a shocker to me - he was always going to be a first round pick. Alualu and Ponder were legit high OMG picks. 

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

I was actually a little ruined on DHB. This will sound insane now, but Walter actually pegged that pick like 3 or 4 weeks before the draft believe it or not. So I had already kind of adjusted to the thought of that pick for Oakland by the time the draft rolled around. 

Ginn wasn't that big of a shocker to me - he was always going to be a first round pick. Alualu and Ponder were legit high OMG picks. 

The other one that I can recall was Seattle taking Bruce Irvin, think he was generally graded as a 3rd rounder by most?

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Ginn was always going to be a 1st rd pick. But I expected He'd go in the 19-22 range as opposed to 9

38 minutes ago, brushmyhair said:

Titans or Chargers could take a look at Haskins, but Haskins is going earlier than a lot of people seem to think at the moment

No, Haskins is going later than everyone thought all draft season is the statement here. Everyone had him going 6 to the Giants all off season, now 11 to Cincy is the consensus and personally I think he falls to 15 or the 20’s depending if Washington lands Rosen or not. 

Vegas has Marquise Brown’s draft slot over/under at 19.5. Does that not seem exceedingly early?

He has had almost everything go against him during the draft process. He didn’t perform at the combine, measured lighter than expected, has lisfranc concerns, and is jostling for position in a crowded receiving class. 

What say you?