NFL DRAFT RUMOR THREAD

49erurtaza

Just now, BayRaider said:

This is a scenario I could see. If Vikes want Bradbury they can get him at 24. If TJ Hockenson or Clelin Ferrell are still on the board, expect a trade here to jump the Titans, who probably would take either prospect. Would probably give up a 3rd and 6th. 

I just want one of Ferrell, Burns, or Sweat to be available at 25, though I think it's unlikely.

Paulines last podcast

ATL – Ed Oliver is the target they want to trade up for.
HOU/MIN – Trying to move up for Andre Dillard.
NYJ – Desperate to trade down. Willing to take less for picks this year instead of the standard 1st round pick next year.
ARI – A real awkwardness in the Cardinals facility as everyone, including teammates, believe Rosen is going to be traded. Situation has gone too far. Keim doesn’t want to abandon the investment on Rosen. Washington is out of the Rosen sweepstakes. Giants are still interested. Dolphins are a team to keep an eye out for.
Josh Jacobs – Didn’t interview well, but could still be the only RB taken in the first.
Wide Receivers – Marquise Brown is the only lock to be a first round WR. N’Keal Harry and AJ Brown could slip into the end of the first. Deontae Johnson could be selected on day 2.
NE – Would seriously consider trading up for Fant.
Andre Dillard – Expected to be the first OT to be taken. (Jax @ 7, Buf @ 9, or Hou/Min @ 8).
Jawaan Taylor – Concerns over knee and weight have caused him to drop for some teams.
Montez Sweat – Colts think he will be available @ 34.
Christian Wilkins – He’s the contingency if Oliver is gone and they can’t move up. 
SEA – Ferguson with the 2nd first round pick.
GB – Jeffery Simmons.
DEN – Devin Bush.
Deionte Thompson – Is sliding hard over athleticism concerns (didn’t run, poor explosion testing).
Savage/Thornhill will be first safety off the board.

6 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

This is a scenario I could see. If Vikes want Bradbury they can get him at 24. If TJ Hockenson or Clelin Ferrell are still on the board, expect a trade here from the Raiders to jump the Titans, who probably would take either prospect. Would probably give up 24, 3rd, and 6th. 

You mean Fant right?  I don’t see Hockenstein (my original misspell that I’m keeping because he’s a monster) making it past the early mid teens.   He could be gone before 1.10.  

Just now, Broncofan said:

You mean Fant right?  I don’t see Hockenstein (my original misspell that I’m keeping because he’s a monster) making it past the early mid teens.   He could be fine before 1.10.  

I’m saying if Hockenson is still there, didn’t say it was likely. 

Definitely would not trade up for Fant. He’s going 27 at the earliest and probably 2nd Round. 

2 minutes ago, typecast said:

Paulines last podcast

ATL – Ed Oliver is the target they want to trade up for.
HOU/MIN – Trying to move up for a Andre Dillard.
NYJ – Desperate to trade down. Willing to take less for picks this year instead of the standard 1st round pick next year.
ARI – A real awkwardness in the Cardinals facility as everyone, including teammates, believe Rosen is going to be traded. Situation has gone too far. Keim doesn’t want to abandon the investment on Rosen. Washington is out of the Rosen sweepstakes. Giants are still interested. Dolphins are a team to keep an eye out for.
Josh Jacobs – Didn’t interview well, but could still be the only RB taken in the first.
Wide Receivers – Marquise Brown is the only lock to be a first round WR. N’Keal Harry and AJ Brown could slip into the end of the first. Deontae Johnson could be selected on day 2.
NE – Would seriously consider trading up for Fant.
Andre Dillard – Expected to be the first OT to be taken. (Jax @ 7, Buf @ 9, or Hou/Min @ 8).
Jawaan Taylor – Concerns over knee and weight have caused him to drop for some teams.
Montez Sweat – Colts think he will be available @ 34.
Christian Wilkins – He’s the contingency if Oliver is gone and they can’t move up. 
SEA – Ferguson with the 2nd first round pick.
GB – Jeffery Simmons.
DEN – Devin Bush.
Deionte Thompson – Is sliding hard over athleticism concerns (didn’t run, poor explosion testing).
Savage/Thornhill will be first safety off the board.

all of this makes sense except Ferguson in the 1st round. That would be a headscratcher.

Just now, goldfishwars said:

Will Grier and Ryan Finley getting 1st round buzz out of nowhere 

Niceeee. I’ve been saying all draft season my QB2 is Finley and QB3 is Grier. 

I have Grier going 31 to the Broncos and Finley going 32 to the Patriots in my Final Mock that I posted Monday. 

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Niceeee. I’ve been saying all draft season my QB2 is Finley and QB3 is Grier. 

I have Grier going 31 to the Broncos and Finley going 32 to the Patriots in my Final Mock that I posted Monday. 

I have Finley as QB 4 over Daniel Jones. 

5 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

You mean Fant right?  I don’t see Hockenstein (my original misspell that I’m keeping because he’s a monster) making it past the early mid teens.   He could be gone before 1.10.  

I don't think Hockenson is going to go anywhere near as high as that.  OJ Howard, yall.

Archived