NFL DRAFT RUMOR THREAD

49erurtaza

2 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I don't think Hockenson is going to go anywhere near as high as that.  OJ Howard, yall.

Our beat reporter Klis keeps putting Hock there at 1.10 if both Devins are gone.  Klis is a shill on his own writing merits but he’s totally plugged in to the DEN FO.   I think it’s 50-50 he’s even there. 

Take it FWIW.   

2 hours ago, The LBC said:

I'd imagine it's possible the Jets table the same reported offer that came they were rumored to have thrown at Seattle for Clark - #3 for Houston's 2019 1st and Clowney and likely some Day 3 or 2020 Day 2 makeweight in one form or another from one or both sides.

Three seems kinda high for Dillard - would Juwaan Taylor at #3 be too high?

5 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Three seems kinda high for Dillard - would Juwaan Taylor at #3 be too high?

To be fair Dillard maybe the only pure LT at the top of the draft. There is a premium there. Taylor is a RT, and there are likely varying degrees of opinion on Jonah’s best position.

EDIT: Didn’t see the 3rd overall part. Yes, that’s high. 

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

That's cute. It's not a matter of it, but when. NFL Guys are bigger and faster. Sure maybe he wasn't as arrogant as Mike Vick was for his size, but he's GOING to get hit, and he's GOING to get injured. It will be a regular occurance.

Just now, Danger said:

That's cute. It's not a matter of it, but when. NFL Guys are bigger and faster. Sure maybe he wasn't as arrogant as Mike Vick was for his size, but he's GOING to get hit, and he's GOING to get injured. It will be a regular occurance.

That's an overstatement. He'll get hit. But there's no knowing how often he'll get injured. Some guys are more durable than others.

Just now, jrry32 said:

That's an overstatement. He'll get hit. But there's no knowing how often he'll get injured. Some guys are more durable than others.

He's 5'9" 180. A DLineman is going to walk through him like construction paper at some point.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

I agree with this - not saying he WON'T get injured, just saying not sure either way.

Archived