NFL DRAFT RUMOR THREAD

49erurtaza

39 minutes ago, typecast said:

"We get it. He won't be an NBA center. He won't be a bouncer at your local night club."

NFLN with the great timing.

I'm 5'11" and have worked as a bouncer on Broadway in Nashville.  You don't need to be 6'6" to be an effective bouncer.

11 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Kinda surprising as I think most have Q ahead of Oliver. But I guess getting Oliver and a picks is more enticing than just Williams.

Oliver the prototype Williams DL. QWill is probably ahead on most boards but I think it’s closer than we think. 

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

They did weigh him and measure his height at the Combine, with no cleats on - those are the official numbers until refuted somewhere else that's worthy of note.

When you wake up in the morning you are taller than you are at the end of the day because your spine shrinks throughout the day. It's possible he just hung upside down for a few hours then measured himself 

18 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I'm 5'11" and have worked as a bouncer on Broadway in Nashville.  You don't need to be 6'6" to be an effective bouncer.

I was a bouncer at 5' 7". All I needed was a Maglite flashlight and a willingness to use it if needed.

• Like 1