Antonio Brown officially asks for trade - Bills trade falls through

RaidersAreOne

I dont think they will trade him. His value is not strong at 31 when pre-season hits with off-field issues to boot. The Steelers likely wont see an offer that motivates them to have take that 21.1+ dead cap hit. 

Their best bet is to take the summer to convince him to play it out

1 minute ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I see him getting released actually. Doubt anyone will overpay for him.

He wouldn’t get signed til summer when his DV accusation clears up but you’re a fool for f you think he’s not getting the richest WR contract of all time. 

3 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

He wouldn’t get signed til summer when his DV accusation clears up but you’re a fool for f you think he’s not getting the richest WR contract of all time. 

He is too old. Odell got the richest WR contract on lock.

EH.   Not really interested in bringing Antonio Brown's bad attitude to the Jets.  I don't see Gase & Co.  remotely interested in someone like Brown with their history of jettisoning players with bad attitudes.     I would prefer LeVeon Bell who just wants to get paid what he thinks is his worth.   

37 minutes ago, Danger said:

Then they're going to have to sell SUPER low, getting at most a mid round pick.

Is there a world in which he fetches a 1st ? I don't believe so, even if the NFL and the Supreme Court both come out and say he's super-duper
He's 30 years old.
Most likely: There will be multiple bidders and the Steelers will likely take a mid round this year + conditional in 2020 to move on

The Steelers are being called "the Kardashians" ( per JJ Watt via his brother TJ) , that doesn't sit well with the Rooney ownership -  and they aren't going to let this fester and ruin their 2019 season. The longer they keep him, the more vocal he will become and the lower his trade value becomes.
What if he has another incident ? That's a huge risk to his trade value and its not a trivial risk given his past history.

1 minute ago, Shanedorf said:

Is there a world in which he fetches a 1st ? I don't believe so, even if the NFL and the Supreme Court both come out and say he's super-duper
He's 30 years old.
Most likely: There will be multiple bidders and the Steelers will likely take a mid round this year + conditional in 2020 to move on

The Steelers are being called "the Kardashians" ( per JJ Watt via his brother TJ) , that doesn't sit well with the Rooney ownership -  and they aren't going to let this fester and ruin their 2019 season. The longer they keep him, the more vocal he will become and the lower his trade value becomes.
What if he has another incident ? That's a huge risk to his trade value and its not a trivial risk given his past history.

I don't see how a conditional pick works with Brown. Conditional on what? Those are usually for QBs or fringe roster players. I could see the 49ers 3rd getting him though

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

Steelers treats it’s stars players like absolute horse manure. What Bell did was never his fault, same here with AB. I honestly hope they both tear apart the Steelers in their revenge games. Such an absolute dysfunctional organization. Good luck with Ben retiring in two years and the most overrated Head Coach in the league who doesn’t know what the word adjustments means. 

?

You couldn’t be further wrong with AB...he’s acted like a clown.

We agree on Tomlin.

Archived