Antonio Brown officially asks for trade - Bills trade falls through

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, Nex_Gen said:

What is the Packers' cap situation? That would be a nice joint operation from a pure football perspective...

Plenty of cap to support it. But it would take them out of the market for any top FAs, and WR isn't a need big enough to justify it. 

Personally I was in until Brown wanted a restructure

19 minutes ago, Nex_Gen said:

What is the Packers' cap situation? That would be a nice joint operation from a pure football perspective...

Sitting around $34M in cap space right now, figure ~$3M for rookie cap so roughly $30M.  Packers aren't going to be in on Antonio Brown IYAM.

1 hour ago, CWood21 said:

I'd really the question the Steelers' FO intelligence if they hadn't pushed this one through already...

I'd really question Mayocks intelligence if pick #4 was even offered? Gruden we already know is a Idiot. Sure hope MM isnt his lap dog?

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

I'd really question Mayocks intelligence if pick #4 was even offered? Gruden we already know is a Idiot. Sure hope MM isnt his lap dog?

I'm hoping for 34 and OG Osemele at this point. I don't wanna give a first rounder but they will probably not accept a 2nd straight up. Steelers could use an upgrade at guard and we are shopping Osemele to save some cap space.

3 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Is this how low we've stooped now? The revisionist is strong in NFL News/Gen

It's FF bruh.. I suggest Bills make a run at him and some guys go on about character. Apparently holding out for a long term contract while lesser RB's are getting paid around you = bad character on FF.

Archived