Antonio Brown officially asks for trade - Bills trade falls through

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, MVPatrickMahomes15 said:

Sources tell me the Chiefs would be all over this but Pittsburgh refuses to give Mahomes another shiny new toy.

1 hour ago, N4L said:

You are so full of s*** that your eyes are brown 

57 minutes ago, MVPatrickMahomes15 said:

:D

Stop with this you have sources stuff. It's just become trolling at this point. No one is going to believe that someone who acts in a trollish and immature manner that you have displayed on these forums in the past few days would be privy to any information. You just look desperate for attention. Nothing more, Nothing less. 

I think it’s 49ers vs Raiders. 49ers has been Browns preferred destination and I don’t blame him with Shanahan, JG, and the city of San Francisco. I’m sure he’d have no problem with the Raiders either with Carr, Gruden, and no sales tax in Vegas. 

7 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Take everyone else's disdain for JLC and multiply it by 10 if you're a Browns fan. He's the WORST.

Washington is right there with you. Too many years as the beat writer around here. If he said X, you could almost assuredly assume either A) it was the opposite of X, or B) it was the front office spinning some BS.

5 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I think it’s 49ers vs Raiders. 49ers has been Browns preferred destination and I don’t blame him with Shanahan, JG, and the city of San Francisco. I’m sure he’d have no problem with the Raiders either with Carr, Gruden, and no sales tax in Vegas. 

I really think it's the raiders for a 3rd round pick. Niners have no interest with AB since he had domestic abuse issue come out.

Archived