Antonio Brown officially asks for trade - Bills trade falls through

RaidersAreOne

7 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Meanwhile, I'm just patiently waiting for the Raiders to trade for AB and then for Gruden to turn around and trade away Derek Carr so he can draft a rookie QB.

Cuz Raiders.

The trade will be Carr for AB. Cause it makes no sense. If it makes no sense, it makes sense. 

1 minute ago, August4th said:

*raises his hand*

So, his agent(s) is/are sitting there ... and this is supposed to be news because ... ?

7 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

The trade will be Carr for AB. Cause it makes no sense. If it makes no sense, it makes sense. 

I mean, I could definitely appreciate the irony if AB wanted out of Pittsburgh because of Ben only to get traded for the guy that ends up facilitating Ben's exit from Pittsburgh.

The only thing that would make it better is if Gruden then couldn't control himself and traded for Ben, too!

Brown gets traded to the Raiders. The Raiders deal with Vegas is null and void because of a clerical error. Raiders look for another city to play in. They decide to move to Pittsburgh. Brown returns to Pittsburgh. It's the circle of life.

23 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Yeah, you need the Network to really appreciate it.

He and Bobby were legitimately best friends (their families vacationed together) so their chemistry was off the hook, they legitimately seemed to know what the other was going to say before it was said.

I have a personal preference for the Monsoon and Jesse the Body pairing, and even a lot of the Vince/Jesse pairing because Jesse was just such a damn good heel commentator and really quick on his feet.  (Also, it's clear the Jesse knew that even though Vince was - unknown to the viewer - the boss, he also knew that Vince wasn't going to break character and let that be known - so Jesse abused the crap out of that and took pot-shots at Vince on air all the time).

All about the kayfabe.

26 minutes ago, Livewire said:

Brown gets traded to the Raiders. The Raiders deal with Vegas is null and void because of a clerical error. Raiders look for another city to play in. They decide to move to Pittsburgh. Brown returns to Pittsburgh. It's the circle of life.

giphy.gif

Archived