Leisher's you make the picks Mock #2, 2-12-19

jleisher

Yeah, I know I just did one yesterday, but I am snowed in and bored.  With this mock, I used Bleacher Report's Matt Miller's big board dated 2-6-19.  I ran the mock on fanspeak.  Each player has their positional ranking next to their names.  So, again lets see what we come up with and how different they are.  Have fun!

#12.  Ed Oliver DL  Houston #8, Jeffery Simmons DL  Miss St. #10, Cody Ford T/G  Oklahoma #16 or TJ Hockenson TE  Iowa #19.

(Allen, Sweat, Gary, Polite, Ferrell and White are all off the board by #12.) (Also, unaware of Simmons injury when I did this mock, so he could drop into 2nd or 3rd rounds.)

#30.  TJ Hockenson TE  Iowa #19, Deionte Thompson S  Alabama #21, Nasir Adderley S  Delaware #39 or Irv Smith Jr. TE  Alabama #26.

(Simmons, Burns, Ford, Wilkins, Brown, Little, Taylor and Ferguson are off the board by #30)

#44.  Dalton Risner T  Kansas St. #52, Johnathan Abrams S  Miss St. #45, Parris Campbell WR  Ohio St. #47 or Dre'Mont Jones DL  Ohio St. #53.

#75.  Michael Deiter OL  WI #77, Lonnie Johnson CB  Kentucky #76, JJ Arcega-Whiteside WR  Stanford #88 or Chris Lindstrom G  Boston College #129.

#114.  Isaac Nauta TE  Georgia #118, Elijah Holyfield RB  Gerogia #122, Austin Bryant Edge  Clemson #127 or Zach Gentry TE  Michigan #131.

#118.  Elijah Holyfield RB Georgia #122, Anthony Nelson Edge  Iowa #126, Khalen Saunders DL  W. Illinois #146 or Terry McLarin WR Ohio St. #151.

#151.  Terry McLarin WR Ohio St. #151, Kaleb McGary T  Washington #169, Ben Powers G Oklahoma #170 or Josh Oliver TE San Jose St. #177.

#187.  Keelan Davis WR UC-Davis #188, Penny Hart WR Georgia St #194, Tommy Sweeney TE Boston College #214 or Dax Raymond TE Utah St. #223.

#196.  Keegan Render C/G Iowa #206, Donald Parham TE Steton #208, Tommy Sweeney TE Boston College #214 or Dax Raymond TE Utah St. #223.

#228.  Hunter Renfrow WR Clemson #230, Bryce Love RB Stanford #242, Khalil Hodge ILB Buffalo #249 or Delvon Randall S Temple #253.

(This is the 3rd big board that has Love and Hodge positioned this low.  I know Love is hurt, but not sure why on Hodge.  Some boards have him 3rd to 4th rounds and some lower. Mystery to me?)

Enjoy and have fun, don't get angry over this, life's to short.

My Picks:  #12 Oliver, #30 Adderley, #44 Risner, #75 Lindstrom, #114. Bryant, #118 Saunders, #151 Oliver, #187 Davis, #196 Render and #228 Hodge.

3 hours ago, {Family Ghost} said:

I think you bent the rules a bit, but I don't blame you .. got to have more edge options with those two 1st's.

* or maybe not .. not sure if we are only supposed to select from the players listed?

The thought behind this was I ran a mock draft on fanspeak.  Yeah, I know not everybody likes fanspeak, but with that said, these were the choices for the picks that I had to select from.  It's just a who would you take if this was the options on the board if your were the Packers.  The names I selected seem to pop up in this forum often.  So, you just pick one out the four choices. If you see a player like Lieker did with Burns and move them up, that's fine.  It's just for fun.

Archived