Preseason - Jets vs Giants

Webmaster

1 hour ago, Bianconero said:

I didn't watch the games, but from the highlights, only the first interception was a bad throw

His TD was nice

Was he that bad the rest of the way?

Hack? He doesn't have a TD yet. I think he needs to ride the bench a bit longer until he can prove he can lead this offense. I think we should honestly consider Petty for the starting roll at this point. I do find it odd that McCown hasn't played since the first series of game 1.

21 minutes ago, rdelaney89 said:

Hack? He doesn't have a TD yet. I think he needs to ride the bench a bit longer until he can prove he can lead this offense. I think we should honestly consider Petty for the starting roll at this point. I do find it odd that McCown hasn't played since the first series of game 1.

He threw one to Frankie Hammond at the end. He still ain't ready doe

49 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

Hack shouldnt even make this team. He just isnt good at all. We cant easily find a better QB that gets cut. His body of work has been embarrassing. 

His only defense is he's essentially a rookie. But it's a long shot he amounts to anything, he's pretty awful and so far behind.

Big indictment against Mac for me

2 hours ago, GangGreen420 said:

His only defense is he's essentially a rookie. But it's a long shot he amounts to anything, he's pretty awful and so far behind.

Big indictment against Mac for me

I really hope this season equates to finding a franchise QB. We deserve it.

On 27/08/2017 at 1:25 PM, Bianconero said:

I didn't watch the games, but from the highlights, only the first interception was a bad throw

His TD was nice

Was he that bad the rest of the way?

Worse. He is a deer in the headlights. Cannot lead this team because he does not understand how to play the position of QB yet. He has a LONG way to go. 

I don't think it is odd at all that McCown has not played since the first quarter of game 1. They know what he is. We know what he is. They are legitimately trying to find out what they have in Hackenberg and Petty. I think they will realize by the end of camp that they have a complete and total bust (Hackenberg) and a decent backup (Petty).

Archived