49ers cut Garry Gilliam

49erurtaza

2 hours ago, Ftn49 said:

Hadn't seen him before, seems like a decent player. I don't think he has Adderley's COD, ball skills or range in preliminary viewing. But not bad. Seems to be around the ball alot. I'd have to see more before I would say he could be a single high safety.

I did some more diving into his films last night and my initial 3rd round thoughts may actually be a bit high. He’s very active, lines up all over the field, on the line, deep 1/3, lined up over a slot WR, shallow crossing routes, and does them al above average in my mind and is a smart, aware player but he may have limitations physically speaking in regards to speed and size. I still like him a lot and can see him developing into a nice NFL safety for some team but maybe as a 3rd safety type. I’m with you, I want a difference maker back there at FS and so far Adderley seems to fit the bill the best. I do like Thornhill as well. 

11 hours ago, Ftn49 said:

Hadn't seen him before, seems like a decent player. I don't think he has Adderley's COD, ball skills or range in preliminary viewing. But not bad. Seems to be around the ball alot. I'd have to see more before I would say he could be a single high safety.

I had a little moment of dyslexia and thought it said "Adderley's OCD", and it gave me the idea of editing a video of Adderley, making him look to have very serious OCD tendencies (like making him look like he always has to backpedal directly on the hashmarks), then anonymously sending that video to the other GMs just to freak them out and drop his draft value. But then I had a little moment of ADD and... look, a squirrel!

1 hour ago, rudyZ said:

I had a little moment of dyslexia and thought it said "Adderley's OCD", and it gave me the idea of editing a video of Adderley, making him look to have very serious OCD tendencies (like making him look like he always has to backpedal directly on the hashmarks), then anonymously sending that video to the other GMs just to freak them out and drop his draft value. But then I had a little moment of ADD and... look, a squirrel!

How DARE YOU make light of this serious condition, sir.

Not in this day and age.

We demand that you make a public apology, and step down from your current post. 

200w.webp?cid=3640f6095c6628435569756455

17 hours ago, oldman9er said:

How DARE YOU make light of this serious condition, sir.

Not in this day and age.

We demand that you make a public apology, and step down from your current post. 

200w.webp?cid=3640f6095c6628435569756455

I will not make a pubic apology, sir!

Archived