Maryland withdrawals effort to keep Redskins in the state near the National Harbor

turtle28

22 hours ago, Doc Draper said:

I have an idea- Danny can build a stadium in Oklahoma City or St Louis and then we get a new team and owner. Win Win 

I wonder if the NFL would want to put a third franchise in St. Louis, given that it has lost two already.

On 2/21/2019 at 9:10 PM, turtle28 said:

I have no idea. Again, 15 years ago. I do know we took 270 to get to Fredneck. And I remember tolls but I don't remember the exact route.

Okay last post. But if you remember tolls then you followed the route I said. And @Woz can back me up on this. The only tolls you could've paid on the way to Ashburn are on the Dulles Toll Road. So back down 270, down 495, across the AL bridge into VA and then to the Toll Road to Ashburn. Yup. That is DEFINITELY a 2 hour trip.

Okay last post on this. 

14 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

Okay last post. But if you remember tolls then you followed the route I said. And @Woz can back me up on this. The only tolls you could've paid on the way to Ashburn are on the Dulles Toll Road. So back down 270, down 495, across the AL bridge into VA and then to the Toll Road to Ashburn. Yup. That is DEFINITELY a 2 hour trip.

Okay last post on this. 

Probably, two 23 year old kids just went where the signs and Mapquest took us. 😂 

Archived