O...B...J... IS A CLEVELAND BROWN

Horseunit

11 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Anyone check on GMen? Last I heard from him, he was making fun of the prospects of this acquisition and our reported lowball offers. 

Prolly in NFL Gen trying to convince the masses this needed to happen so Saquon can lead the league in rushing and receiving.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Prolly in NFL Gen trying to convince the masses this needed to happen so Saquon can lead the league in rushing and receiving.

I’ll just remind him the NYG are just our feeder program. If anything ever happens to Chubb, he can come play out his prime here. 

• Like 3

Just ordered my OBJ jersey, baby and for only $26 from a site with Chinese knock off but the reviews from Browns Reddit said they are great quality!

im excited, it is the first browns jersey I ever bought. Always been skeptical about buying jerseys but with how magical this season is going to be I want to enjoy the hell out of this ride.

if the New Jersey’s are sexy, I’ll buy the authentic baker

Edited by buno67
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, NateDawg said:

I’d guess we will have 3 WR on almost every non short yardage down. Two TEs except if we have two of Chubb/Hunt/Johnson out there at a time. We have a good 4th WR option also. We have so many packages to work with. 

Yep on Short Yardage we going 5 Wide!!!! :D

I forget what coach it was who asked to describe his offense (I think it was Don "Air" Coryell)....he said..."Were going to THROW until we get HOT, and when we get HOT, were going to keep on throwing."

LOL

Kitchens and Modken need theses (WWII Air Raid Warden Helmet)

63954bce23feaf20be5c4f62a8f922b2.jpg

• Like 2