O...B...J... IS A CLEVELAND BROWN

Horseunit

@Vee-Rex Those look good. Might look better without it saying "Browns" on the front.

Definitely anxious to see what our uniforms will be in 2020. Won't be surprised if they're very similar to the color rush uniforms considering the positive reviews they've had.

2 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Do we really have the most popular player in the NFL on our team?

Yo where is Callaway going to play? He was our X last year do you guys think he’ll move to split end?

I imagine he stays out wide and they keep Jarvis in the slot. He’s best there anyways, and the slot is probably the most complicated and prone to motion penalties, etc anyhow. In the rare 2 WR sets I imagine Jarvis plays out wide. Higgins probably is the 4th guy or rotates in with Callaway. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

I imagine he stays out wide and they keep Jarvis in the slot. He’s best there anyways, and the slot is probably the most complicated and prone to motion penalties, etc anyhow. In the rare 2 WR sets I imagine Jarvis plays out wide. Higgins probably is the 4th guy or rotates in with Callaway. 

I hope this is the way it goes. Jarvis was best playing from the slot because he creates such a mismatch. Wonderful things are gonna happen this season. Wonderful things gentlemen!!!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Provided everyone is healthy I can’t see anything other than 3 WR single back formation for the bulk of our plays.

The talent is too good to take any of those guys off the field 

Once hunt is playing a split back field would be ideal.