O...B...J... IS A CLEVELAND BROWN

Horseunit

8 minutes ago, braylon said:

I know what you mean, but even just calling him "the Perriman replacement" hurts my feelings. xD

wont hurt your feelings when he actually takes the bombs and then continues to walks into the endzone instead of getting tackled deep

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Jalen strong is our garbage deep man. That’s all he can run anyway. 

Jalen Strong isn't overly fast...

He is more of the tall possession receiver.  His ability to high point the ball and catch contested catches is good.  His game speed is bad.

He was fast at the combine, but that doesn't seem to be how he plays.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CBrownsman said:

I mean John Ross is available?

That being said I think Callaway is exactly that for us.

He ran a 4.41 at the combine, I'm not sure how much faster you are looking for.

Did you see the way he tracked down that ball in the Saints game?

Why pay for something we virtually already have?

I want sub 4.4 there’s a differences Callaway is fast for sure, but he ain’t sub 4.4 never thought he was. I want a guy who can straight fly. 

Just like how Perriman was our deep threat I want to keep that going. Baker throws a great deep ball and I really just want that Dede Westbrook/Marquise Brown/Ted Ginn/Mike Wallace type threat for our offense the one who can just take the top off a defense.

Edited by brownie man

1 hour ago, brownie man said:

I want sub 4.4 there’s a differences Callaway is fast for sure, but he ain’t sub 4.4 never thought he was. I want a guy who can straight fly. 

Just like how Perriman was our deep threat I want to keep that going. Baker throws a great deep ball and I really just want that Dede Westbrook/Marquise Brown/Ted Ginn/Mike Wallace type threat for our offense the one who can just take the top off a defense.

You’re really putting a lot of stock into 3/100 of a second....

I mean, I’d rather have good receivers than Ted Ginn.

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

You’re really putting a lot of stock into 3/100 of a second....

I mean, I’d rather have good receivers than Ted Ginn.

It’s a skill set. Last year Tampa had Desean which opened up the field 

we had Perriman I just want to keep that going 

On 3/16/2019 at 2:34 PM, Kiwibrown said:

Whote top brown pants looks cool. 

I like the orange jump suit. 

They all look great.

Anything but the current uniforms. Don't mind the Cleveland across the jersey but Everytime I watch a Browns game I notice that the big wide overextended arm stripes that go all the way to the chest almost.

It's like a OCD twitch Everytime I see them. 

Between the colored stitching, the drop shadowed numbers, the name on the pants, the massive shoulder stripes--they just look WAY too busy.

The color rush uniforms are the complete opposite and are simple and slick which is why I think so many people like them.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

I'm already tired of Odell, we should try shipping him for more than we traded for him lmao

We have a glaring hole at SS now. Maybe ship him to New York for Jabrill Peppers, #17 and a 3rd round pick? That would give us a starting SS and then we could draft his replacement with #17. Wonder if the Giants would do this...

• Like 1

Just now, BleedTheClock said:

We have a glaring hole at SS now. Maybe ship him to New York for Jabrill Peppers, #17 and a 3rd round pick? That would give us a starting SS and then we could draft his replacement with #17. Wonder if the Giants would do this...

I'm assuming they took the best off they could get so no, I don't think they would. He would also count for 33 million against their cap this year, that is like Mike Trout money. They would be about 4 million over the cap. They would have to trade him again. Hopefully to us again.

• Like 2